Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredd_WG

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Ecuador
They should implement a sanction just like the campers for the runners, it is unfair that when there are only 2 players left the other player is just running, several days and I had that problem but today was the worst was almost 20 minutes running behind a player who spent his time going from island to island to avoid me killing him, should implement some sanction "If a player runs for more than 3 minutes without fighting, that is sanctioned just like the campers, because in some way that's camping too "

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I don't know if this is a really good fix for the runner/camping problem but maybe some sort of border that forces players to move closer to the middle of the map if the match takes way too long?

Fredd_WG

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Ecuador
Si creo que es una buena opción, es similar a los Juegos de supervivencia que cuando hay pocos jugadores, el borde del mapa se está cerrando.

Fredd_WG

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Ecuador
If I think it's a good option, that is similar to Survival Games that when there are few players the edge of the map is closing

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Something being difficult or annoying isn't straight away an offence or something impossible. Being frustrated is one thing, but now your basically saying that everyone who runs should be punished. That's how the game works. You're not telling me that if you're low and you don't have the chance to eat you're gonna stop running after 3 minutes saying "oh well I'm now doing illegal you can kill me". Everyone wants to protect themselfs and win the game, and running when necessary is part of that.

I'm going to lock this simply because this is never gonna happen so input from other members isn't necessary anymore. On the other hand, I'm fairly sure we don't need other options against this problem, simply because it's not a game breaking thing and this would be the same if you would punish 3 minutes of constant building or 3 minutes of staying at your spawn island.

I don't know if this is a really good fix for the runner/camping problem but maybe some sort of border that forces players to move closer to the middle of the map if the match takes way too long?

About this, I'm not too sure. I really think it will take away all of Skywars it's charms and to be honest I think this guy was just very unlucky, because the times I had this issue were like 1 in 50 games or even more, but if you want to make an official suggestion out of this, then you can make a thread.

If there are more questions about this topic/thread, hit me up, I don't bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
yes that’s true im always die :( i was pro long time ago rees /(((
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Top Bottom