Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juninhooo

Jun 20, 2016
We all know Sammitox was bannend for hacking!
That was his first report in this week! But he getted ban again
Why is his appeal accepted? On the second report of him it was him he can say no no no it wasn't me but my question is why he got unban? On the second report he was with iCybr a good friend of Sammitox so.. I just can't believe he got unban again!.. My mind is blowing @DYD. Explain me pls why he got unban for the second time? Or someone else explain me pls!

Thank you for reading ^ ^

Sammitox

Apr 12, 2016
the second video that was made was that day when I was banned though so it could not be that someone can get into cubecraft on that day thats the reason.

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Why is his appeal accepted? On the second report of him it was him he can say no no no it wasn't me but my question is why he got unban? On the second report he was with iCybr a good friend of Sammitox so.. I just can't believe he got unban again!.. My mind is blowing @DYD. Explain me pls why he got unban for the second time? Or someone else explain me pls!

You are so childish, just because you dont like the kid doesnt mean u have to put him in a bad eye.

15696664_216940832094262_1892144006_o.png

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
the second video that was made was that day when I was banned though so it could not be that someone can get into cubecraft on that day thats the reason.
If this is another compromised account case change your email password, if they have that kind of access changing your minecraft password does nothing

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.

Lock please.
JOKE

B

Britney Spears

He got banned, he successfully appealed, and he got unbanned. That's exactly what happened. Not going into further details since this is something between us, staff and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom