Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 7, 2021
Hi everyone. My user is CaucasianWyvern. A week ago my brother was banned from this server and because I use the same IP as him, my account was banned as well. As "bypassing" for him. My brother cannot access my account since I changed the password long ago and I tried to appeal this as unfair. After I posted a message explaining the situation, my ban for my account was increased from 3 days to 15 days. Lmao. Talk about a staff member who loves to bully. Pretty mean tbh. The server is so harsh that they ban an entire family because of one dumb idiot kid. The person who reviews these and my brother have a lot in common. They are both trolls. Imagine finding out your sibling was a terrorist when the FBI raids your house and shoots you in the head. But let's just call that collateral damage huh? The world sucks anyway and we all should be killed for having relatives who we are not responsible for that break the rules. Anyways thanks for shooting me in the face, look forward to my permaban. I mean, why not right? I do know a guy who did a bad thing, I guess screw me too right?

D

Deleted member 492126

Hi, please appeal your ban at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and explain the situation to the moderator who banned you. Keep in mind that being respectful and understanding the moderator’s point of view will increase the chances of your appeal being accepted. Thanks!

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom