Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salvation in eggwars?

• Total voters

RetroBeast_

Oct 22, 2016
A neat idea that came up,

Salvaging anyone?
Possibly as a kit idea, or an addition to overpowered.
ie:
Iron helmet = 3 diamonds
Iron sword = 13 gold
Diamond chestplate = 29 diamonds

Reactions: AboodPlayz

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
seems pretty kewl, I think it would be better if you got a fixed 60% return on how much u bought the item for

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
@telegamer its like buying a wooden sword in the beginning but then you buy a stone sword. At least you can get 3 iron back on the wooden sword
Would be a little bit too overpowered in my opinion. No not that OP for the wooden sword, but think about it, if you are in overpowered, first get full iron, and later on full diamond, you'd be getting back quite a bit.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Would be a little bit too overpowered in my opinion. No not that OP for the wooden sword, but think about it, if you are in overpowered, first get full iron, and later on full diamond, you'd be getting back quite a bit.

You would only be getting back maybe 40%-60% of what you bought it for, ergo, you would only get back 8-12 diamonds depending on what people want.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I honestly like where you're going on this :). I feel like this is an original idea and should be added but, there should be some changes . First, I feel like everything should only be 1 less than it already is. But, you can upgrade all the way up to 3 tokens less than I normally is. But, it'll be very expensive. The kit itself will be 2000 coins. Then, 4000 for an upgrade and 6000 for the final upgrade. Finally, I feel like this would also be a good normal kit :). Possibly hardcore too. But, good idea +1

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
@1212hawks_ you don't understand.... he means recycle used armour into more tokens. Example: You have a chain chestplate, but then you get an iron one. You can return the chain chestplate to the villager for 50% of what you bought it for. This makes things actually worth something rather than throwing it off the island

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I like this Idea 100% +1
But here is something they should take into consideration
If the item has very low durability (e.g 1-10) if you exchange it you will get nothing because it is worthless and many players will use their armor until very low durability then exchange it for 50% of its price then be able to buy it again for 50% less, like a repair option where u pay 50% of the items price to get it back to full durability
So here is how it should work
Example:
Wooden Sword : Full Durability = 75%-80% of the iron you spent
^^^ : 30%-74% Durability = 50% of the iron you spent
^^^ : 15%-29% Durability = 25% of the iron you spent
^^^ : 14% Or Les Durability = 0 iron in return
well you get my point :D
EDIT: I don't see this as a kit but a feature to all players in all gamemodes because it won't be fair to other players, kits usually help you at the start of the game and isn't that important late game or isn't really helpful and it will be hard to implement if it was a kit

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom