Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
Dontcha just love it when people get so mad when they die and start calling ya a noob and a hacker and they start threatening you by posting to forums a video of you, so on called "hacking" especially when you killed em with full iron and a diamond sword and they were wearing leather and had a friggen wooden sword. x,D i'm dead lmao

Especially when they swing their sword like its 1.8... >.>

This is what minecraft so great *^*
#LeSaltistoogreat

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I love it when they call hacks when I hit them off the edge with snowballs or a bow shot (happens more in skywars but still funny) XD

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Dontcha just love it when people get so mad when they die and start calling ya a noob and a hacker and they start threatening you by posting to forums a video of you, so on called "hacking" especially when you killed em with full iron and a diamond sword and they were wearing leather and had a friggen wooden sword. x,D i'm dead lmao

#LeSaltistoogreat
Lmao That Happends LOTS To Me Because When I Rush To Middle And Get A Bow And Then Go To Someones Egg And Then Shoot Them Off They Would Be Like: LOL! xD Such A Bow Spamming Noob (I Don't Bow Spam) Im Gonna Report U For KIll Aura (When I Shot Them Off Lmfao)
And Once I Had Two E-Pearls In Normal And I Used One And I Got To The Other Guys Island And Then He Shot Me Off And I Pearled Back On The Top And He Said Like: Lmao Nice Fly Kid Ima Report You On The Forums! LMFAO WE HAVE SKILL!!!
xD We Know How To PvP Unlike My Sister Doesnt Get ONE Hit On The Guy xD
LMAO!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!
Also #LeSaltistoogreat

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
I will NEVER get tired of people calling me a noob after I beat them. I have a video compilation of a bot reading out people misspelling "noob" after I beat them in the works.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym

#LeSaltistoogreat
Always happen to me XD I love when it happens!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom