Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Hi!!
SaltMines Tournament
Duo Skywars!
C80B725C-1B43-4EAA-936D-89C1A3B33060.png

This tournament will be a 24 player max tournament and will be focused on Dou Skywars! If you want to participate please message me! It will be single elimination tournament and will not have a losers bracket (if the tournament is full of people [max 24] the we WILL have a double elimination bracket system and a losers bracket, the winner of the losers bracket will play the winner of the winners bracket, whoever wins that will be victorious.

Teams will be made up of 2 main people and if you want you can have a extra player just in case one of the main peoples don’t shows ups. Games will be held privately just as ranked Dou Eggwars is (we are still figuring out the private matches). Teams may not switch their players/a player after game 1 or else it’s a automatic elimination. Unless it’s a extra player then that is ok. Overall teams may not make “roster” changes. Matches will be 4 teams of 2 per “game.” There will be 3 games in one bracket game. Points are awarded for getting kills and winning. Kills = 1 point, Wins= 3 points, Bow kills = 1 point, etc etc. Points can be deducted for showing up late, deaths, and cheating. Keep in mind we will not go below 0 points. For example let’s say you die and you team ALREADY had 0 points, you would NOT go into the negatives instead you would just stay at zero until you got points which would bring your point counter up. Basically you can’t go below zero, and nothing will happen if you lose points and your already at 0.

That’s all and I hope you participate!

Update! if this gets full the i will make this a 48 person tournament!
We already have some people so yes!

Reactions: Conea64

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hi!!
SaltMines Tournament
Duo Skywars!
View attachment 172570

This tournament will be a 24 player max tournament and will be focused on Dou Skywars! If you want to participate please message me! It will be single elimination tournament and will not have a losers bracket (if the tournament is full of people [max 24] the we WILL have a double elimination bracket system and a losers bracket, the winner of the losers bracket will play the winner of the winners bracket, whoever wins that will be victorious.

Teams will be made up of 2 main people and if you want you can have a extra player just in case one of the main peoples don’t shows ups. Games will be held privately just as ranked Dou Eggwars is (we are still figuring out the private matches). Teams may not switch their players/a player after game 1 or else it’s a automatic elimination. Unless it’s a extra player then that is ok. Overall teams may not make “roster” changes. Matches will be 4 teams of 2 per “game.” There will be 3 games in one bracket game. Points are awarded for getting kills and winning. Kills = 1 point, Wins= 3 points, Bow kills = 1 point, etc etc. Points can be deducted for showing up late, deaths, and cheating. Keep in mind we will not go below 0 points. For example let’s say you die and you team ALREADY had 0 points, you would NOT go into the negatives instead you would just stay at zero until you got points which would bring your point counter up. Basically you can’t go below zero, and nothing will happen if you lose points and your already at 0.

That’s all and I hope you participate!

Update! if this gets full the i will make this a 48 person tournament!
We already have some people so yes!
I don’t get it I want to sign up but I don’t understand is this ingame or....?.???????

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom