Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello, There Cubecrafters!

Today I Have Some Bad News As If You Don't Know Arithmo <The Creator Of Sigma The Hacked Client> Shut Down Sigma a few Months ago And If You Don't Know Sigma is one Of The Best Hacked Clients That Ever Existed I Think He Did That Because The Source Code Got Leaked As Sigma Is A Paid Client. Well, Sad News... Sigma2.0 Is Launched Today and They Made A Lot Of Bypasses To Sentinel And Some Other Anti Cheats Well That Means We Will See Some Fly Hackers That Can Get Banned After A decent amount of Games Which Is Not Good And What Is Worse That It's Free It's No Longer A Paid Client Everybody Can Download Sigma For Free Also, I Heard That Sigma's Killaura Is Different It Like Stops Hitting For About 0.5 Secs And Then Continue And Today I Have A Good Example:

This Guy Looks Legit 100% But At Some Points He Don't, And Also His Ping Doesn't Prove That He Can Give All Of These Hits I Am Sure That He's Hacking 95% What You Guys Think He is hacking Or Not???

Also, If We Take A Look At 00:21, He Starts Swinging His Sword Where This Means He Have Killaura And I Think Killaura starts to swing before reaching its target by a few blocks

Also, I Met This Guy Before In Another Game And I Was In Full Iron And I Had A Wooden Sword And He was in leather chest plate and chain leggings and he had a wooden axe and he killed me and then another guy came and he killed him too which is very suspicious As I couldn't even touch him but i didn't have bandicam ready so that's why i couldn't record him at that point.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I'm pretty sure he's hacking (Especially when you lower the video's speed you can clearly see it.)

Last edited:

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I think he's hacking (I lowered the speed and look at his last 2 hits in the 2nd fight), but I think it won't be enough evidence to punish him
Well I Showed His Latency/ping at a part of the video and i dont think that these hits will be possible without hacks?

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
He has obviously Kill Aura. Please report him on the report site[ and the staff will deal with this player accordingly.
Done ;)

It's Still Open But I Swear To God This Guy Hurt My Brain A lot I Got A Headache From him I replayed the video by now about 100 times but I am still not sure lol

Why Would Someone Use Killaura And Doesn't Use Scaffolding At The Same Time Isn't He Scared To Get Knocked Off Or So.... A Lot Of Words Going In My Brain That makes Me Think That kid is not hacking ... :(

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
His hacking is obvious. He obviously has some kind of bypassed-reach, and kill aura. The way, at the end of the video, he hit that person off was just completely absurd. He is barely even trying to hide it. Definite hacks. It's kill aura, 100%. If you reported him, and it didn't go through, you can message @Tacosbefriends for other help.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Done ;)

It's Still Open But I Swear To God This Guy Hurt My Brain A lot I Got A Headache From him I replayed the video by now about 100 times but I am still not sure lol

Why Would Someone Use Killaura And Doesn't Use Scaffolding At The Same Time Isn't He Scared To Get Knocked Off Or So.... A Lot Of Words Going In My Brain That makes Me Think That kid is not hacking ... :(

Question seems to be answered.

~ Locked

Reactions: ToastO_O
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom