Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
Hello!

I'm s4mways and you can honestly call me whatever you want. I usually stream Valorant on twitch but lately I've been interested in Minecraft again. Some of you might know me because I've been playing cube since 2015. Obviously i took some big breaks since I'm a busy in real life. I mostly spend my time in the gym or with my friends after I'm done studying and then i usually watch some football when there's a good game.

I am looking forward to the events that I'll be hosting on stream since that's what I will mostly do. So hopefully i'll see you guys there! (;

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I'm s4mways and you can honestly call me whatever you want. I usually stream Valorant on twitch but lately I've been interested in Minecraft again. Some of you might know me because I've been playing cube since 2015. Obviously i took some big breaks since I'm a busy in real life. I mostly spend my time in the gym or with my friends after I'm done studying and then i usually watch some football when there's a good game.

I am looking forward to the events that I'll be hosting on stream since that's what I will mostly do. So hopefully i'll see you guys there! (;
Hey s4mways, welcome to the forums :)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
What's your twitch, I'd love to see it. Although before you post it, check the rules on where you're allowed to post it on the forums.

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom