Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Rust or a re-make of it should be added?

• Total voters

May Return

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
Some Place.. Somewhere
I think the idea of rust in Minecraft would be cool! If you don't know what rust is its like Minecraft but with better graphics and less stuff to make, similar to factions. I know that cube craft likes stuff that other servers don't have and not many servers have rust. Now if you have ever played on the chunk they had a server called blight, In my opinion it was like a re-make of rust and really nice. Maybe cubecraft could just add blight or make another version or spin-off of it.

(Edit): I think if cubecraft was to add this it would not be a copy of the game. One the chunk server is no longer a server so it's not a game and if you do believe it's a copy if they were to add this cubecraft would probably put there own spin on it. I also think it would bring more people to the server. If you just were to google rust in minecraft you would see maybe 2 servers that have maybe 20 - 50 people on them. Cube craft is a really popular server if they were to maybe add it I think everyone that's on the server would want to try it out because well it's a new Gamemode and anyone who is looking for a rust server join cubecraft because of how many people play on the server.

Sorry for spelling mistakes. :l
Vote to tell the people what you think!
If your vote is No please explain why you don't think it should be added.

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think the idea of rust in Minecraft would be cool! If you don't know what rust is its like Minecraft but with better graphics and less stuff to make, similar to factions. I know that cube craft likes stuff that other servers don't have and not many servers have rust. Now if you have ever played on the chunk they had a server called blight, In my opinion it was like a re-make of rust and really nice. Maybe cubecraft could just add blight or make another version or spin-off of it.

Vote to tell the people what you think!
okay can you actually explain what this IS

Reactions: Gokk

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The DHD server has (or had) rust. Cube doesn't copy games but if it got changed a bit it would be cool.

Reactions: Baploon

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
"Cube dosent copy games"

Blockband- Guitar hero
Tower defense- bloons tower defense
Money walls- variation of hypixels "mega walls"
They don't copy games from other servers. Money walls was eggwars + mega walls. They don't copy exact the same game, they tried to make it different.

Im pretty sure they didnt come up with skywars or eggwars xd ._.
They did.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
They don't copy games from other servers. Money walls was eggwars + mega walls. They don't copy exact the same game, they try to make it different.

They did.
No they didn't. Eggwars and Skywars both existed before CubeCraft, eggwars wasn't called Eggwars but that doesn't make it an original game just because they changed the concept, that would mean that Bedwars is a new game as well.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Cubecraft was the only server with Skywars in 2014, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Can't say the same about Eggwars though.
That's not the point, Skywars STILL existed as a game without servers. Just because it wasn't in servers doesn't mean it's a unique game. Skywars has been out for YEARS.

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/skywars - Skywars bukkit plugin to add Skywars to your server, created in August 2013.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
Top Bottom