Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No!

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
I think that you have to read the rules, also you as a helper (The rank you obviously are aiming for) you need to handle opinions, something you cant do. You just cant face the fact that people dont agree to your very hmm how would i say it? Stupid suggestion. The rules are common sense. Everybody knows that hacking is bannable. and because of the CHAT FILTER YOU CAN KNOW IF WORDS ARENT ALLOWED.
You're right, I made a mistake, I can not do anything, I accept negative and positive reviews, but comments without link, it has nothing to do
If I knew 100% English, I would not need to translate it to Google, in short, my grammar was different from what I translate, as I am translating now.
I'm using google translator, from Portuguese to English, if this translates differently, it's not my fault.
there is an example because they should not ignore the rules xd
Sometimes people abuse, and a person loses patience,

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
You're right, I made a mistake, I can not do anything, I accept negative and positive reviews, but comments without link, it has nothing to do
If I knew 100% English, I would not need to translate it to Google, in short, my grammar was different from what I translate, as I am translating now.
I'm using google translator, from Portuguese to English, if this translates differently, it's not my fault.
Idc if ur english isnt good mine isnt either. What do you mean with this sir

I accept negative and positive reviews, but comments without link, it has nothing to do

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt to have this, but I feel like the more "specific" rules are already addressed a lot within the server (such as teaming in solo is bannable).
Other than that, all it really takes to not get banned is to follow a couple of simple rules, which should be applied to pretty much every place you're at, and not just the server. Those being ;

1. Be ethical
2. Use common sense

And honestly, if someone isn't applying these rules to their lives, and therefore not the server, maybe they don't even deserve to have fun on the server.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt to have this, but I feel like the more "specific" rules are already addressed a lot within the server (such as teaming in solo is bannable).
Other than that, all it really takes to not get banned is to follow a couple of simple rules, which should be applied to pretty much every place you're at, and not just the server. Those being ;

1. Be ethical
2. Use common sense

And honestly, if someone isn't applying these rules to their lives, and therefore not the server, maybe they don't even deserve to have fun on the server.
You are correct, comments of these, is that I wanted here in the forum, to address the topic which I said.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom