Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
This is possible but I think that I have a better solution. There would be a general rules command: /rules. If you use that, you can select whether you want to view the rules in Dutch, English, Spanish, Swedish or Bulgarian.
But, if you open rules, you can choose there which language you want though.

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
Yes, because there are many players who have NOT read the rules, because they don't understand.

Reactions: Dutudy

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But, if you open rules, you can choose there which language you want though.
I think you didn't understand me. If you'd use /rules, and you click on 'Dutch', for example, you'd automatically go to the spoiler containing the Dutch rules. The spoiler would open too. Though I'm not sure whether that's possible using XenForo. But: I have another suggestion. If you'd use /rules and you click 'Spanish' (or another language), you can choose whether you read the rules using your browser or in game. If you want to read the rules in game, a book would spawn in your hotbar containing the rules in the language you've selected. If you want to read the rules using your browser, the same'd happen as I described.

Reactions: Fliqa

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I think you didn't understand me. If you'd use /rules, and you click on 'Dutch', for example, you'd automatically go to the spoiler containing the Dutch rules. The spoiler would open too. Though I'm not sure whether that's possible using XenForo. But: I have another suggestion. If you'd use /rules and you click 'Spanish' (or another language), you can choose whether you read the rules using your browser or in game. If you want to read the rules in game, a book would spawn in your hotbar containing the rules in the language you've selected. If you want to read the rules using your browser, the same'd happen as I described.
Ohh, I just thought about this. I thought you mean that you'd had to type "/rules Dutch". Great idea! ^-^

Reactions: remio and Dutudy

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It'd be cool to have this. Players will not only have an easy way to go and read the rules, but they will also have the opportunity to see if there's a translation in a language they're fluent in. For example, the new BG translation. Most of the Bulgarian players probably haven't seen the translation yet and don't know it exists, but your idea would help them see it. Same for all other translations.
I also think that it'd be cool to have the same for some of the official guides on the forums - Reporting guidelines for example. By using a command, players will be able to check official threads that could be very helpful for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutudy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom