Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Botiz

Sep 9, 2016
United Kingdom
goo.gl
Why is the Team side of Egg Wars constantly filled with Rome & Aztec maps? This is kinda annoying, look at this... does CubeCraft make the least popular map(s) the most common option to choose from? I know some people play Rome, but I very rarely see a full Aztec game.

http://imgur.com/jfPZX0R

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
It's everywhere cause no one wants to play it, and it stays left there until it gets played. But I would like to see more Under da Sea

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Top Bottom