Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should role colours be changed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
Hello, I think you should change the "Bedrock VIP" role's colours, because they really look like the Helper role. And many times I think it is a Helper but it is a Bedrock VIP
The colours are really similar and for me it is hard to know if it is a bedrock player or a helper, and I need to look at his roles, also you know sometimes they answer in #staff-help and I think they are helpers.
So I think the coulours should be changed.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day/night :D

D

Deleted member 469419

I was about suggest this same idea. It sometimes turn bit confusing since both, helper and VIP rankers role colours are the quite similar. I definitely agree.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Good suggestion, I think they should change the color too. It will then only become clearer to everyone :)

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
It's not just helper roles. Sr Designer and Customer Support (and I think diamond aswell) are similar. There might be a few others but these are the only ones I can name right now. It's a good idea, I'll agree

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
It's not just helper roles. Sr Designer and Customer Support (and I think diamond aswell) are similar. There might be a few others but these are the only ones I can name right now. It's a good idea, I'll agree
True, I think each role should have its own colour

yiup

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2018
Belgium
This is absolutely correct, I also have doubts because I can't really see the difference between the colours sometimes.
It would be clearer if they change it!
Good thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom