Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
It was far from random. At the top left corner, you can see " nodus" witch is a "hacked" client.

Link to what it is if you still are unsure
You were taking things off topic, well done catching a hacker, but if you wanted to have him banned, then you should have screenshotted/linked this thread and made a report about it, rather than taking this thread more off topic than it already is.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
You were taking things off topic, well done catching a hacker, but if you wanted to have him banned, then you should have screenshotted/linked this thread and made a report about it, rather than taking this thread more off topic than it already is.
I forgot that I could save the pictures. I'll surely do that next time!

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Omg, I didn't see that! It's littlejack03 all over again xD
I think he WANTED you guys to find out, think about it... Who would post a random report on a thread about role plays? I think he's just trolling or something.
And I think that a server for role players would be fine, people couldn't be trusted with their own chat, and the staff already deal with a ton of reports every day and have to moderate all the servers. Adding the most annoying chat will just be bad for them xD But who will have the guts to check on the Role play server? :o

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.