Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Hi,
There's a relatively new feature in discord that's called "Role icons". It's basically an emote next to your name that's determined by your role in the server. This can be a really neat addition as it will make the chat even more organised and nice to look at :)
The moderators will have the mini hammer emote, the translators a little globe emote, ect..
Optional: add a role icon for each rank on the server, obsidian block, gold block, diamond block, ect..
This can however be a bit tricky with the 5 VIP roles and might also cause some confusion between staff and casual ranked players.
Let me know what you think! ^-^

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,
There's a relatively new feature in discord that's called "Role icons". It's basically an emote next to your name that's determined by your role in the server. This can be a really neat addition as it will make the chat even more organised and nice to look at :)
The moderators will have the mini hammer emote, the translators a little globe emote, ect..
Optional: add a role icon for each rank on the server, obsidian block, gold block, diamond block, ect..
This can however be a bit tricky with the 5 VIP roles and might also cause some confusion between staff and casual ranked players.
Let me know what you think! ^-^
It would definitely be a nice addition to the discord server, but as you said, staff will have to find a different icon for every vip level. I would love to see this implemented.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey TenCookies, thanks for the suggestion.

Today I experimented quite a bit with our Discord and implemented role icons for all Java ranks, VIP Levels & Team CubeCraft roles.

There are still some that could get some in the future like content creator, nitro boosters or plus users but this is what we've done for now.

Thanks again, marked as implemented & locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom