Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hello! I'm Robin!
Hey!
I've been reading a lot of introductions, and realised I didn't make one myself.
So here it is!
I'm Robin, I'm 16 years old and I love CubeCraft.
I have been playing cubecraft since April 2016. Yes, I'm not kidding haha. I bought MineCraft because of this YouTuber called "EnzoKnol" who had daily uploaded MineCraft CubeCraft videos. I was so interested in them that I decided to buy MineCraft and try to find him on there.
For the past 4 years, I've been enjoying CubeCraft. I've seen a lot of changes, some that I didn't like and some that I loved.
After all, I'm still really happy with how it all turned out.
Some of my favorite games are LineDash, SkyBlock, Survival Games, …
I've recently started playing Solo SkyWars, maybe if anyone wants to try and play some Team SkyWars, hit me up!
I'm Dutch, still going to school and I do love getting good grades, however I do not like studying ;)!

If you want to play with me some time, send me a party invite! My minecraft name is: Moodivation
My past MineCraft names.

If you want to message me on Discord, my Discord is Robinnn#7695, I'm active in CCG's Discord too.

If you have any questions, ask them in the comments :D

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Oooohh!! Bienvenue sur les forums, Robin!
Je suis très heureux de te voir dans les forums aussi un peu plus souvent à partir de maintenant.

Ehh.. uhh... Tu m'es encore redevable de jouer ensemble une fois! ;)

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Oooohh!! Bienvenue sur les forums, Robin!
Je suis très heureux de te voir dans les forums aussi un peu plus souvent à partir de maintenant.

Ehh.. uhh... Tu m'es encore redevable de jouer ensemble une fois! ;)
Je suis sûr que mon professeur de français sera heureux de parler français ici... avec une certaine utilisation de Google ;)
Je suis online maintenant!
Vous pouvez m'inviter à tout moment ! o/

Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello Robin,

I like it to see you're also one of the 'older' players, and how you've found the server.

I hope to see you in some Solo SkyWars games in the future!

Reactions: Rawrbin

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey, my insperation was EnzoKnol as well when he played survival and minigames. That was back in 2014-2015, so I play Minecraft for a really long time. Good to see you and I will see you back on the forums or in-game. :)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi Robin:

First of all I want to welcome you here on the forums, I hope to see you a lot here on forums.

And I hope to see you a lot on the Network!

Anything, question, concern of any kind, that you know you can count on me, you can send me a md to the forum and I will answer you as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member 481668

Nice to meet you! Great story man, hope to see you being active on this amazing forums! You have got a lovely Minecraftname! ^^

D

Deleted member 481668

Haha, thanks for apreciaiting my name :D
Even tho I want to change it to my old name "Robincii" or to a new name "Rawrbin" haha!
Thanks for your multipliers yesterday ;)
Your name looks pretty cool tho! Rawrbin sounds also a really good and intresting name tbh!

Back to your thread, I always watched Enzo Knol, his minecraft videos were always really funny! It's only pitty to see that he has quit the minecraft world and gaming in general!

You're Welcome! Thanks! ^^

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hey Robin, great introduction! I'd like to play with you some time because you seem pretty nice :)

D

Deleted member 469419

Nice to meet you Robin!

If you need something, feel free to contact me!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom