Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Arbush

Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm doing this post to suggest an idea about the levels gained by playing games in any game mode (in my case it's skywars), there is no feeling of reward when we win games and I find that quite a shame, I find that the normal levels (therefore not the VIP) are useless, a reward system will be very good for the server I find with cubelets as on java edition for example or else cages of a different color because it remains free anyway, I hope this idea will please, have a good day and have a good game.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
Hello everyone, I'm doing this post to suggest an idea about the levels gained by playing games in any game mode (in my case it's skywars), there is no feeling of reward when we win games and I find that quite a shame, I find that the normal levels (therefore not the VIP) are useless, a reward system will be very good for the server I find with cubelets as on java edition for example or else cages of a different color because it remains free anyway, I hope this idea will please, have a good day and have a good game.
I think cubecraft are already working on some sort of rewards system for leveling up

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom