Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
reward for popping 2 eggs in less than 4 minutes : Super mega cool bow
super mega cool armour
super mega cool sword
super mega cool elitras
Could you please stop making these awfully imagined suggestions?

I think 32 diamonds is a lot, but perhaps points for engaging in pvp? So something like one point for a kill, and 10 for destroying in an egg? That would benefit something for the long run, plus it is a global reward. :P

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Agree with @Younisco
We do need a way to make people get points not just by winning.
Perhaps it is needed to give points for egg breaking (Although i believe 10 is too big, because, in some map :v You can literally get 3 of your opponent egg (Or even more) early on the game (Looking at you Golf)

Perhaps 5 points for each egg popped
And nah, i think the game should not give you points for killing, as a lot of poeple have says, it can pretty much be loop-ed for tons of easy points

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
1 point dude -_-
Agree with @Younisco
We do need a way to make people get points not just by winning.
Perhaps it is needed to give points for egg breaking (Although i believe 10 is too big, because, in some map :v You can literally get 3 of your opponent egg (Or even more) early on the game (Looking at you Golf)

Perhaps 5 points for each egg popped
And nah, i think the game should not give you points for killing, as a lot of poeple have says, it can pretty much be loop-ed for tons of easy points

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I see too many campers in Egg Wars that let others do all the work popping other eggs, while they camp and gear up. Then at the last minute they ambush the last team and win.

My suggestion is a reward for popping another team's egg. Give 32 diamonds per egg popped. This would get the game moving and put campers at a disadvantage.
No plz no!
reward for popping 2 eggs in less than 4 minutes : Super mega cool bow
super mega cool armour
super mega cool sword
super mega cool elitras
Never.....
What he said.....
I suggested this a long time ago.

I think you should get the following rewards for destroying an egg.

1. 20 Points
2. 50 XP

Sorry but I don't like it when you're getting Diamonds for destroying an egg.
Nice.... why not.....

WoezelEnPip

Jan 22, 2016
Yeah i like the idea! Now campers are going to try to destroy eggs and not camp. But not a to big reward... Just some xp and points.'
+1

N

Nikboo

The point of breaking the eggs is to bring you closer to winning the game, and receiving the winning award. I don't think there should be a reward for breaking eggs.

Games such as parkour require breaking diamond blocks to win and we get 2 points for that. So why not eggwars?

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
I see too many campers in Egg Wars that let others do all the work popping other eggs, while they camp and gear up. Then at the last minute they ambush the last team and win.

My suggestion is a reward for popping another team's egg. Give 32 diamonds per egg popped. This would get the game moving and put campers at a disadvantage.
32 diamonds for breaking eggs?! What if this is the beginning of the round? That is an easy level 2 diamond gen at home! This would completely negate the use of the generators at Mid. And you shouldn't really get rewards for breaking eggs, it doesn't make sense. After all, the main point of the game is to break opponent's eggs.

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
I can see how 32 diamonds would be too much when the game is still early. I could care less for points and XP, and I think many others probably agree. In-game upgrades would get people moving.

How about this:

Pop an egg, your weapon is upgraded 1 level. ie. stone to iron, iron to diamond, diamond to diamond sharpness 1, etc...

This way campers can only buy a normal diamond sword/axe from the villager, but players that are popping eggs could potentially earn upto a sharpness V sword/axe! If they don't die....

(The same could be done with armor)
This idea is also a little too insane. Enchanted items aren't even in Egg Wars, with the exception of the Bows and Tools. Plus, Iron and Diamond swords are swords you have to obtain. Even if death can reset everything, it still shouldn't be a good idea.

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
@telegamer 5 diamonds seems like a good amount to me.
Again, what you don't understand is that this can negate the use of the diamond generators at Mid. What if someone is rushing? He can have at least 20 diamonds by then. It wouldn't be fair. Maybe an extra 50 points can be rewarded for popping an egg; it should not be an in-game reward.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom