Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TimKwink

Nov 20, 2015
Hello CubeCrafters,

I hope you're all well. This is just a quick update thread to explain some minor changes we have done on the network.

Reward Voting
We've changed Reward Voting on the server. Previously, you could gain 1 Cubelet & 300 Experience for voting for us on minecraftservers.org however due to recent EULA changes we are now not allowed to reward individual players.

There are other ways we can reward people for voting, such as having a vote goal and when this is reached everyone gets a reward. This is something we may look into in the future, however for now it will remain as no reward, sorry :(

Obviously we would still love it and love you if you continue to up vote us so we are top of the list! <3

Custom Kit Changes
We've had to change how the Custom 1v1 Kits in PvP work. Previously, this was dependant on your rank. Stone players got 1 Custom Kit, Iron players got 2, Lapiz got 3 and so on. This has now changed to soft currency so you can buy them with points (Which are gained by playing games).

The new prices of kits are:
First Kit - Free
Second Kit - 250
Third Kit - 500
Fourth Kit - 750
Fifth Kit - 1000
Sixth Kit - 1250
Seventh Kit - 1500

If you currently have any saved kits this will remain.

Hope this all makes sense. If you have any questions, post them in the comments.

Thanks!
- Joe <3
Too bad :( I always liked the cubelet from voting

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Please don't respond on threads that haven't been posted on on over 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
@Unipotato Your actually wrong here, the only threads that you are allowed to reply to after 14 days are news and forums games threads, so he is doing nothing wrong here. Just remember reviving forum game and news threads after they are 14 days old is allowed.

U

Unipotato

@Unipotato Your actually wrong here, the only threads that you are allowed to reply to after 14 days are news and forums games threads, so he is doing nothing wrong here. Just remember reviving forum game and news threads after they are 14 days old is allowed.
This isn't a news thread or game thread. Just an update.

Craftymatt2

Mar 12, 2017
Ill still keep voting anyway but i like the idea of rewarding everyone every time we reach a certain amount of votes, if not 100, then 1000 or more.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters,

I hope you're all well. This is just a quick update thread to explain some minor changes we have done on the network.

Reward Voting
We've changed Reward Voting on the server. Previously, you could gain 1 Cubelet & 300 Experience for voting for us on minecraftservers.org however due to recent EULA changes we are now not allowed to reward individual players.

There are other ways we can reward people for voting, such as having a vote goal and when this is reached everyone gets a reward. This is something we may look into in the future, however for now it will remain as no reward, sorry :(

Obviously we would still love it and love you if you continue to up vote us so we are top of the list! <3

Custom Kit Changes
We've had to change how the Custom 1v1 Kits in PvP work. Previously, this was dependant on your rank. Stone players got 1 Custom Kit, Iron players got 2, Lapiz got 3 and so on. This has now changed to soft currency so you can buy them with points (Which are gained by playing games).

The new prices of kits are:
First Kit - Free
Second Kit - 250
Third Kit - 500
Fourth Kit - 750
Fifth Kit - 1000
Sixth Kit - 1250
Seventh Kit - 1500

If you currently have any saved kits this will remain.

Hope this all makes sense. If you have any questions, post them in the comments.

Thanks!
- Joe <3
Then how can hypixel reward individuals for voting?

NRU16Elec

Feb 9, 2017
te cres dueño de cubecraft o andas muy enojado el anti-cheat de cubecraft es una basura a comparación con el de hypixel :cool:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I never ever understand what you are saying, can you please write a bit more so I know what you mean?

People have said that it is against the rules though.
Also look, even the Staff said it is against the rules in their post...
Neither have a source from mojang saying its against the rules. The strictest interpretation of the EULA would still allow cosmetics to be rewarded through voting. No server I have ever known of has been blacklisted for having voting rewards. In fact, I have seen a server almost become blacklisted after this apparent "EULA change" (the last time the eula was updated was a month before this thread came out), remove all of its donator features that granted advantages and become unblacklisted while still having actual items and world edit for voting still on the server. Also I play on a server where a mojang bug moderator plays on and they have voting rewards. That server has never been threatened with being blacklisted.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom