Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
Many in Cubecraft's team of translators work with effort and sweat. That's why I don't think it would be wrong if they gained a recon. I will explain the different ideas on public recognition for translators.

1. Prefix on Java and Bedrock servers.
Players who are translators may have a prefix that identifies them as translators.

Ex: https://imgur.com/UrkGk82

2. Prefix on Cubecraft Web.

In cubecraft.net you could visualize a prefix in the profile where you recognize that person is a translator.

Support this PIN for administrators to add this option for the benefit of those who translate.

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "http://bit.ly/shaunsheep_, post: 1085621, member: 210470"] Ya somos recompensados con cubelets, lo cual es suficiente para mí. Si vienes por las recompensas, no estás en el lugar correcto. Es un trabajo voluntario después de todo. [/ CITA]
No vengo por recompensas, me gusta el trabajo de traducción y lo hago incondicionalmente. Permití las sucesiones y se las di.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
1. Prefix on Java and Bedrock servers.
Players who are translators may have a prefix that identifies them as translators.

2. Prefix on Cubecraft Web.
In cubecraft.net you could visualize a prefix in the profile where you recognize that person is a translator.
There's no point in adding in a prefix that serves no purpose but just to show someone is a translator. And besides, tab list would become a bit more messy if another colour was added to the roster really.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
¡Gracias por su opinión!

Solo aclare que estamos en la sección de sugerencias.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Right now the team has 232 trainees/translators/coordinators/managers in the team. Imagine having 232 people walk around with a staff rank (even though it officially ain’t staff, if this were to get implemented, it would be considered a staff position) who can’t behave themselves, hmm I wonder how that’ll pack out, (spoiler: bad,) thats not really the PR you want.
Also, it would be unmanageable. We have so many translators etc and we simply can’t manage who has the rank if we’d give it to every translator

and last but not least, it’s not worth a rank, maybe if you do a lot but not just for being in the team

the idea could work if its well worked out and not every team members gets a role, but if itll be like the way you suggested its a no from me

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE = "http://bit.ly/shaunsheep_, post: 1085621, member: 210470"] Ya somos recompensados con cubelets, lo cual es suficiente para mí. Si vienes por las recompensas, no estás en el lugar correcto. Es un trabajo voluntario después de todo. [/ CITA]
No vengo por recompensas, me gusta el trabajo de traducción y lo hago incondicionalmente. Permití las sucesiones y se las di.
Then why do you want a special rank?

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
You can find the text below in the application thread. The ig-rewards in this case are cubelets which is enough for me. I’m happy to help the server and it’s a pleasure to see our work on the server. I think the other things I win are more worth than the ”rewards”. We definitely don't need a rank. IF we would get a rank, more people would apply just to get the rank and we don’t want this to happen.

What do you win from joining our team?
  • A good opportunity to practice skills such as language skills and teamwork skills, while being surrounded by pleasant people.
  • Your work will be seen by the community of one of the largest Minecraft networks in the world.
  • If you work hard on translations, you will be rewarded with in-game rewards.”

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I get why you would want a ''Translator'' rank or such a thing on the server, but like people mentioned earlier; it's a voluntary job and I am not on the team because of the rewards, I am on the team because I love working on such things as translations and I actually never really think of the rewards. So I get why you would want it, but for me, the Cubelets are enough and I never really think about rewards so yeah.

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Prileyfanboy01, post: 1085684, miembro: 210470"] Entonces, ¿por qué quieres un rango especial? [/ QUOTE]
sgo repitiendo de que es un foro de sugerencias.

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Prileyfanboy01, post: 1085752, miembro: 210470"] No te entiendo, esto es lo que se traduce: [/ QUOTE]
es a suggeretions forum.

Reactions: its_Marto03

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE = "Prileyfanboy01, post: 1085752, miembro: 210470"] No te entiendo, esto es lo que se traduce: [/ QUOTE]
es a suggeretions forum.
Yes, but yet you haven't given a single reason on why translators should get a rank / prefix. In what way would this benefit the server in a way good enough for your suggestion to be added?

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
Yes, but yet you haven't given a single reason on why translators should get a rank / prefix. In what way would this benefit the server in a way good enough for your suggestion to be added?

This is a forum for suggestions, not opinions, there is no reason why I want them to add it, but I suggest it.

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Alguien que conociste, publicación: 1085815, miembro: 506092"] Las sugerencias basadas en opiniones son. Sin opiniones una buena sugerencia que no tienes. Declarar que su sugerencia no tiene sentido lo hizo. [/ QUOTE]

Okay, maybe don't ask me to tell you a reason please. I suggested it because I thought it was a good idea, not because there has to be a motive behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom