Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pekd

since "gg" is alredy being rewarded with 1 bonus exp, why not add the same for "good luck"/"gl"/"good luck have fun"/"gl hf"? im not just suggesting this because i want to grind experience or something, but because i think it would increase [the opposite of toxicity idk if there is a word for that].

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
we also need something in ffa to drown out some of the toxicity
but i agree less toxic people means more fun

• Agree
Reactions: pekd

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
since "gg" is alredy being rewarded with 1 bonus exp, why not add the same for "good luck"/"gl"/"good luck have fun"/"gl hf"? im not just suggesting this because i want to grind experience or something, but because i think it would increase [the opposite of toxicity idk if there is a word for that].
I wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion. The "GG" reward, however, was only given when it was posted after the game (self-explanatory).
But the "gl and gf" reward will be given at the start of the game and then only once per game. There are a few open questions in my opinion:

How many of those synonyms can be used in order to receive a reward?
Can you collect both rewards; The gl/hf - Before the match - and the gg - After the match - ?

Overall, I think that feature is a nice addition. BUT, if there was a bug and the reward didn’t pay out, people could spam those messages and get warned or muted without them realizing there was a bug. You shouldn't obviously spam that, but I'm willing to bet that's what people could be doing.
Besides this, even if there was no bug, people could still send out numerous messages with synonyms in an effort to gain more XP.

Reactions: AnderIoux7

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
we also need something in ffa to drown out some of the toxicity
but i agree less toxic people means more fun
I can only say that this is incredibly difficult to achieve - I'm saying that as a FFA player myself - The toxic nature of the FFA community won't change.

pekd

How many of those synonyms can be used in order to receive a reward?
Can you collect both rewards; The gl/hf - Before the match - and the gg - After the match - ?
glhf and gg can both be collected in the same match, but if you say both "good luck" and "good luck have fun" in the same match, it will only give exp once.
Overall, I think that feature is a nice addition. BUT, if there was a bug and the reward didn’t pay out, people could spam those messages and get warned or muted without them realizing there was a bug. You shouldn't obviously spam that, but I'm willing to bet that's what people could be doing.
if they do that, its their fault, but i dont think it will happen since it doesnt happen with gg either.

Reactions: Herausgefunden

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I find it a great idea, but so far a word gg It is the most used and common among players, so this is why you designate it to be the one that gives you 1 of experience

Reactions: pekd
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom