Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wouldn't it be nice if BlockWars 1.8 comes back to the 1.8 CubeCraft Server

• Total voters

NZ_A.T_NZ

Jul 19, 2016
New Zealand
Block Wars you can play in 1.9/1.10 Server, where as the 1.8 Server you can't. So wouldn't it be nice to bring back 1.8 Block Wars. As I know people that like MineCraft either enjoys the attack cool down or the fast click pvp :D. When 1.8 Block Wars come out it was amazing in 1.8 because it was so intense, but now its gone, but wouldn't anyone be glad of getting it back. Not just for my enjoyment but for the entire Server?

Reactions: Earth

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The only problem with 1.8 blockwars is alot of the kits are unbalanced with 1.8 pvp and the crit chains make it to easy to knock someone out, also summoner would become insanely op but other than that, why not +1

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
well I am not a fan of 1.8 but I know that a lot of people is, so it would be good if they add a 1.8 blockwars

Holy122

Aug 26, 2016
Block Wars you can play in 1.9/1.10 Server, where as the 1.8 Server you can't. So wouldn't it be nice to bring back 1.8 Block Wars. As I know people that like MineCraft either enjoys the attack cool down or the fast click pvp :D. When 1.8 Block Wars come out it was amazing in 1.8 because it was so intense, but now its gone, but wouldn't anyone be glad of getting it back. Not just for my enjoyment but for the entire Server?
I love blockwars, but I love 1.8 more. agreed! ;)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
If they make more and more games 1.8, then people will lean toward that since somewhere it will say that there is a 1.8 atyle pvp of that minibame, therefore, making this server a popular 1.8 server eventually if they make every gane 1.8.

Chubby

Jun 25, 2016
I think BlockWars will go back to 1.8 but it will still be delayed.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I agree and I don't agree. As Spyro said, the kits will be unbalanced. Anyways I would like Blockwars has a 1.8 version too like Skywars and Eggwars.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
The only problem with 1.8 blockwars is alot of the kits are unbalanced with 1.8 pvp and the crit chains make it to easy to knock someone out, also summoner would become insanely op but other than that, why not +1
I agree and I don't agree. As Spyro said, the kits will be unbalanced. Anyways I would like Blockwars has a 1.8 version too like Skywars and Eggwars.
care to explain a little MORE about how it would be unbalanced? I literally no lifed my ass off on blockwars back on the chunk and I never had any problems with these "unbalanced kits" you're talking about?

+3.14 dude you got my full support

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
care to explain a little MORE about how it would be unbalanced? I literally no lifed my ass off on blockwars back on the chunk and I never had any problems with these "unbalanced kits" you're talking about?

+3.14 dude you got my full support
For example, Bomber Kit, a player using this kit could be easily killed before he gets opponent's base.
Summoner kit the same.
Tank kit (defending) focused if the player try to defend, also, his pickaxe wouldn't help much.
And well, the "balanced" kits would be Warrior, Ninja, Runner and possibly Miner.
I can say nothing about jumper and archer.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom