Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Tower Defence is personally my favorite game because its not about PVP, Its about strategy and teamwork, way more then other games, but its such a shame to see a great game like this slowly vanish.

what do i mean with 'revive'?
TD didnt get updated for over a year from now, thats insane, dont you think? i believe this is one of the reasons why TD is slowly dying. there are a lot of great and interesting suggestions for TD by many different people, and i'd love to see many of them! i get its not your first choice to update one of the smallest games in the server, but lets not forget the fact that cubecraft is the only server with TD, which means there's way more potential with the right motivation, coming from both the staff and the players.

things i would like to see different?
- first of all a TD tutorial of some sort, it would teach people how to play the game and prevent noobs/teamgriefing. why is this so important? lets say the enemy is a party of 5 people, they voted either quick start or double income, and go for a rush tactic, but your team has a teamgriefer in it who misplaces a lot of towers, so you cant defend against the rush, annoying, right? a lot of people would leave halfway because of this, which is a shame...

- games sometimes take way too long in my opinion, a lot of people cant play the same game for 30 minutes, and sometimes you reach a point where its impossible to defeat the other team. what would help in this case? maybe shorter games in general, or another armageddon after the first one, but "level 2". just a harder to beat armagddon, like 2 withers in stead of one.

- going into more details about armageddon, i think Lightning is a waste of time, it doesnt add any challenge. wither is fun, but easy to defeat sadly. horde is quite random, but always knows how to make your game lagg like crazy.

- some mobs are either too strong or too weak compared to their price, for example blazes lvl5, which are way too hard to defeat at times, while giants are the easiest mob. how does that make sense, if giants are a million times more expensive? i feel like blazes should be debuffed, while giants should be buffed.

- the same maps over, and over, and over.. its getting kinda boring. i think it would be interesting to see new TD maps. (is the newest map a limited time map, or forever? cuz its a fun one!)

these were just the first things that i could come up with in a short time, im sure a lot of people have different opions about this, but im sure many think the same about some notes i just said. Tower Defence has so much more potential, you shouldn't leave it cold cubecraft. its the only reason besides from skyblock why im still playing with my friends.

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
The same thing with skeleton horses and witches early game, 1 person can defeat the whole team without effort if they just send witches level 3 and skeleton horses level 4. You CANT stop it early game

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
The same thing with skeleton horses and witches early game, 1 person can defeat the whole team without effort if they just send witches level 3 and skeleton horses level 4. You CANT stop it early game
funny, had the same today actually. a rusher team who worked together with slimes, skeletons, blazes and witches vs my team who had a teamgriefer. we lost

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Yes, Tower Defense is dying. Now that Cubecraft is done updating Eggwars, they should move on to a smaller game like Tower Defense. It would be nice to help get new players more experience, and there is a guide on the forums, why not link it in game? +1

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes, Tower Defense is dying. Now that Cubecraft is done updating Eggwars, they should move on to a smaller game like Tower Defense. It would be nice to help get new players more experience, and there is a guide on the forums, why not link it in game? +1
i think a link to the guide is a great idea actually! and yes like you said, they should move on to the games that have been left cold for a while

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i want to add to "cubecraft is the only server with TD" part. lets look at eggwars for example, its basically the same as bedwars, and a lot of servers have it. free for all? lots of servers have it. skywars? lots of servers have it.... we can go on about a lot of games. not only TD should be updated, cuz obviously this unique version of skyblock is great and would attract more peopl because of how new it is. but what about the featured games? they might not be played as much, but they're still fun and very interesting! and of course, very unique compared to other servers

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I really like the idea of a tutorial! This should really be added, would fix a lot of problems!!

Currently Tower Defense is a really hard game to play when you first play it. There is so many things to think about. A good tutorial could help new players a lot! If the tutorial also shows tower placement this would help a lot I think against the current problem of people placing towers wrong.

I really hope Admins see this thread and do something with it!

chocospice

Jun 26, 2020
I've only been playing TD for about a month, so I don't really know too much about updates and such. However, the tutorial is a really good idea because there's always trolls and noobs who just refuse to listen to you. Also, a votekick command could be good for trolls, but this could probably be abused. Maybe something where it won't let you place towers in a wrong spot or something like that?

Reactions: Maaarijn

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I've only been playing TD for about a month, so I don't really know too much about updates and such. However, the tutorial is a really good idea because there's always trolls and noobs who just refuse to listen to you. Also, a votekick command could be good for trolls, but this could probably be abused. Maybe something where it won't let you place towers in a wrong spot or something like that?
votekick used to be a thing back in the days, but yes, it got abused a lot of the times. i think being unable to misplace towers is the best option possible, but it would break some people their strategy to place 5x5 towers on 3x3 spots (despite it being against the rules)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
Welcome back btw I forgot to write it here:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on joshplaysgames1's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Just came home from Oslo, had a total blast at Olivia Rodrigos concert, almost cried i love her sm 🥲
The city was extremely beautiful so if anyone gets the chance I'd totally recommend to visit :o
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom