Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Donators: Would you care if your Paintball privileges were made available to everybody?

• Yes, I would care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wouldn't care

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Paintball is one of the most enjoyable gamemodes on the server to me. It's fast-paced and rewarding, and becomes very hype without much effort. However, without a donator rank, you're restricted to the default weapon. I would compare this to playing Call of Duty, if the only weapons you were allowed to use were bolt-action snipers that kill in four hits; it just wouldn't be any fun. The biggest satisfaction with Paintball is that feeling you get when you're on a thirty killstreak, totally slaying everybody in your way without even trying and hurling grenades in the enemy spawn. You cannot do this with the regular weapon, because it has far too great a range and shoots far too slow; a 2v1 with a shotgun is easy, but a 2v1 with the default weapon is near impossible.

If announced in-game that all vote options were available to everybody, then I think there's a chance that a small community could develop again. Either way, very few donators would be hurt by removing their Paintball privileges. Currently, Paintball is a very fun game, but only if you have a rank. A lot of donators vote for default gameplay in games like Eggwars and Skywars. I've never seen a donator vote for default gameplay in Paintball.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think having a system where the mode is random when no donator has voted could be a decent solution (only for specific games. Wouldn’t be the most enjoyable to randomly get triple health or such in eggwars). This way donators still have their perks, but non donators have a chance to play different modes. A different way is to allow non donators to vote in any game if there are no ranks (if a donator joins, all non donators votes are wiped).
Not really what you were saying, but could be a server wide change this way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom