1 weakness
1 slowness
1 blindness (10 seconds)

Buffer
Regen 1 for 3
Seconds
1potion of healing (splash)

Eggshell

20 diorite because i never have enough for my egg.

Eggarmor sorry for the yellow

Protection 4 on OP mode

Feather falling

Extends to all armour obviously boots that you buy

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Mhm..
Okay. Nice suggestion! ;)
@RayzMC what do you think?
Thanks for tagging me!
Rabbit

3 golden carrots
3 jump boost II splash potions

Debuffer
1 weakness
1 slowness
1 blindness (10 seconds)

Buffer
Regen
3 potions of healing (splash)

Eggshell

20 diorite

Protection 4 on OP mode

Feather falling

Extends to all armour that you buy
You should probably mention the durability of the potions.

Rabbit could be minimised to 2 jump potions ( 5 seconds each )

Debuffer is fine.

Buffer splash regen potions ( 3 seconds each )

Eggshell 15 is enough, 20 is a little too much.

Egg armour, protection 4 in OP mode seems reasonable.

And feather falling?

I guess it's ok, if you put in my suggestion.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
We can maybe "Upgrade" the kit
For instance if the kit is 300 points, we can upgrade it for 300 more points.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
giphy.gif

Rabbit

3 golden carrots
3 jump boost II splash potions
Way too overpowered, golden carrots give insane amounts of saturation making you very hard to kill because you regenerate so darn quickly, also, the three splash potions will change eggwars into bunnywars with everyone hopping around everywhere.

Debuffer
1 weakness
1 slowness
1 blindness (10 seconds)
Don't know why buffer should become even better, right now it's already quite devastating.
Buffer
Regen
3 potions of healing (splash)
Same problem as with bunny: Too overpowered since you (and your team) be almost impossible to kill.
Eggshell

20 diorite
Way too much, since moneybags gives you 20 sandstone and diorite is harder, I don't get why you would want to buff this.

Protection 4 on OP mode
PLEASE GOD NO. NO. NO,... NOOOOOO

Spawnprotection plebs constantly fisting you to death already are an immense problem in eggwars, and you want to make it even worse? Do you realize the consequences of this?

Feather falling

Extends to all armour that you buy
Wouldn't even work, feather falling can only be applied to boots.

Sorry, but all of these are absolutely horrible and game breaking IMHO.
@noob36598239063 @Gainfullterror
What do you think about these?

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Way too overpowered, golden carrots give insane amounts of saturation making you very hard to kill because you regenerate so darn quickly, also, the three splash potions will change eggwars into bunnywars with everyone hopping around everywhere.

Don't know why buffer should become even better, right now it's already quite devastating.

Same problem as with bunny: Too overpowered since you (and your team) be almost impossible to kill.

Way too much, since moneybags gives you 20 sandstone and diorite is harder, I don't get why you would want to buff this.

PLEASE GOD NO. NO. NO,... NOOOOOO

Spawnprotection plebs constantly fisting you to death already are an immense problem in eggwars, and you want to make it even worse? Do you realize the consequences of this?

Wouldn't even work, feather falling can only be applied to boots.

Sorry, but all of these are absolutely horrible and game breaking IMHO.
@noob36598239063 @Gainfullterror
What do you think about these?
Aww octopi are so cute and the feather falling eould apply to all boots you buy obviously . Egg armor is useless on op mode . Further more , the diorite kit doesnt have enough

The buffer kit and healer kit are different just in case u were wondering.

I agree , they should indeed rename rabbit kit to bunny . However , it is a pleb kit not useful at all. Ive edited to be a normal potion instead of splash . You have a point with bunnywars however .Bunnywars oooh i like the sound of that.

About spawn protect : they should make it so that the instant u hit someone ur spawnprotecy wears off. Also a 3 second respawn delay.

About debuffer , i get your point but id like it to be one of the top tier kits anyway.

Buffer : it is not devestating in the slightest.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
the feather falling eould apply to all boots you buy obviously
Okay, this could work, but next time, say: "all boots" instead of "all armor", makes it a little bit easier to understand.
--------
Further more , the diorite kit doesnt have enough
Way too much, since moneybags gives you 20 sandstone and diorite is harder
------------
Egg armor is useless on op mode .
About spawn protect : they should make it so that the instant u hit someone ur spawnprotecy wears off. Also a 3 second respawn delay.
First the spawn protection needs to be fixed, then we can talk about this kit.
---------------
About debuffer , i get your point but id like it to be one of the top tier kits anyway.
It already is. I can take hackers out with it.
Buffer : it is not devestating in the slightest.
And why not exactly?

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
You dont get much regen . Second of all , enemy will likely benefit as well during close combat because of its lingering effect

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Rabbit
3 golden carrots
3 jump boost II potions
3 potions is quite much. 1 is enough like we've now. 3 golden carrots, I don't know what the difference is between normal carrots and golden carrots so yeah...

1 weakness
1 slowness
1 blindness (10 seconds)
I don't en won't use this kit because I don't like the kit. So a no for this one.

Regen 1 for 3
Seconds
Well, I don't know. I don't quite use potions while I am fighting but others maybe do.

20 is in my opinion a bit too much, but I do think that the amount of blocks which is in the kit has to increase. I think it has to increase to 12-15 blocks or something.

sorry for the yellow
Protection 4 on OP mode
I don't know. If this gets added then you don't have to buy leather armour in the shop because the enchantments in the shop are also Protection IV in OP.

Feather falling
I really like this idea, but how much Feather Falling? I, II, III, IV, V?

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I dont know the feather falling level . I havent even bought that kit.

Regarding not buying leather in op mode because of prot 4. Thats the whole point of it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Rabbit

3 golden carrots
3 jump boost II potions
I would much rather get a food kit with baked potatoes, over giving this kit some insanely OP food. Golden carrots are maybe even better than golden apples.

Debuffer
1 weakness
1 slowness
1 blindness (10 seconds)
And cause friendly fire on it to be even more of a pain? Debuffer is pretty powerful as it is, so I don't think it needs a change.

Buffer
Regen 1 for 3
Seconds
I don't think it needs a change, as little to nobody's going to use the kit anyways. This probably isn't a valid reason, so:
A single potion of healing is worthless compared to a gold apple, and regen from the potion can easily be reproduced by eating steak/gapples. Heck, you can even chug a few apples to get full saturation.

Eggshell

Not 20, but maybe 10 or 12. That was it's enough to cover the egg with a single layer. (10 is minimum on most maps)
As Kronos said, this would outclass the use of money bags for blocks, which lots of people do already. (In order to start a bridge to an island while the others get basic rushing gear)

Protection 4 on OP mode
If one kit gets changed depending on the mode, all kits get changed depending on the mode. I don't like this, as I think that you need to be careful with what you pick in order to be prepared for a certain mode. inb4: "but what if I won't know what the outcome is?", In this case, you select the kit which would benefit you in both modes. For instance: If the game were to become hardcore, does that mean Healer and Egg armor need a nerf? Not at all.
Let's not forget the respawning problem where players constantly come again and again, throwing away their endless lives. This would make it THAT much harder to kill them, as they take dozens of hits to kill AFTER they already hit you a plethora of times with their spawn protection.

Feather falling

I guess this could be changed, but it doesn't have to be. In a game, if you have full iron, you can just switch to these boots for a second so you can drop down a big distance to take minimal falldamage. After that you can just put your other boots on.
Also: Leather boots give you an equal value of protection as the chain boots, so it doesn't become useless that quickly.
Also also: Why does this item not get prot 4 in OP, while Egg armor does get it? Questions questions questions....

Overall, I don't think the kits need changes to be honest.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I can't be the only one who is confused about the title right? Renamp do you mean revamp?

Anyways rebut I think 3 jump boost potions is kinda excessive
Debuffer with blindness oh Heck No really really cheapskate
Buffer I'll take
eggshell okay but with not that many
Eggarmour no thanks since a kit shouldn't be changed in the voted game mode
Feather falling would be more OP than eggarmour so no

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I can't be the only one who is confused about the title right? Renamp do you mean revamp?

Anyways rebut I think 3 jump boost potions is kinda excessive
Debuffer with blindness oh Heck No really really cheapskate
Buffer I'll take
eggshell okay but with not that many
Eggarmour no thanks since a kit shouldn't be changed in the voted game mode
Feather falling would be more OP than eggarmour so no
I forgot how to edit the title . Sorry. I meant revamp

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom