Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Returning old packs isn't allowed ❌

What is the problem ❓
In the newest update today, all of the previous seasonal and limited time bundles returned in the shop.
But this is really unfair for the people who bought these packs before and thought the bundles would become rare.
I have seen this thread against it already, but found something important now.

The things I found 🔎
I was searching for the information about the bundles to see if there was anything said about the availability.
If you take a look at this threads, you will see they advertised with "only available now". Here are a few threads I found:
Valentine's 2019
Summer Bundle 2020
Spring Bundle 2020
In these three threads they mentioned it was only available for that time, but now its available again? This seems unfair to me.
Here are some screenshots from the threads:
1619042362471.png
1619042552669.png
1619042625522.png
Im sure there are more things to find about the other bundles, but I wanted to share this already.

What now? 🤔
I think CubeCraft need to do some research about the things they said and the marketing rules around this.
This is something I dont know for sure, but I think it isnt allowed to advertise bundles with saying its limited time only and sell it again later. For now I hope the bundles will disappear from the shop, since this might be against the marketing rules.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

What is the problem ❓
In the newest update today, all of the previous seasonal and limited time bundles returned in the shop.
But this is really unfair for the people who bought these packs before and thought the bundles would become rare.

The things I found 🔎
I was searching for the information about the bundles to see if there was anything said about the availability.
If you take a look at this threads, you will see they advertised with "only available now". Here are a few threads I found:
Valentine's 2019
Summer Bundle 2020
Spring Bundle 2020
In these three threads they mentioned it was only available for that time, but now its available again? This seems unfair to me.
Im sure there are more things to find about the other bundles, but I wanted to share this already.

What now? 🤔
I think CubeCraft need to do some research about the things they said and the marketing rules around this.
This is something I dont know for sure, but I think it isnt allowed to advertise bundles with saying its limited time only and sell it again later. For now I hope the bundles will disappear from the shop, since this might be against the marketing rules.
They did this last year and there was no issues stirred. Why does everyone think it's the end of the world now. These bundles have never been exclusive, yet people claim that they are and that it's unfair. This whole controversy is dumb.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
They did this last year and there was no issues stirred. Why does everyone think it's the end of the world now. These bundles have never been exclusive, yet people claim that they are and that it's unfair. This whole controversy is dumb.
Last year they only returned 4 bundles, thats a big difference. By returning nearly all bundles it affects more people, this is why you will see more about it now.
And if you read the thread, you will see they actually said it was only available during that event.

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020

What is the problem ❓

The things I found 🔎
Valentine's 2019
Summer Bundle 2020
Spring Bundle 2020

What now? 🤔
They did the same other years too, on CubeCraft birthday 2020 they brought back 2019 bundles, and same with CC birthday 2019.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom