Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like the old loot from the skywars chests returned?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No!

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

YoSoyMigueh7u7

May 29, 2016
Colombia
The loot we found in the previous chests was much more versatile and fun to play! the punch 3 arches in op chest were the best! I wish they would consider it

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Punch bows are annoying, especially punch 3 bows. 1 shot with a punch 3 bow and you are on another island. I’m glad they removed it. In overpowered you can still find punch 1 bows in chests at mid if I remember correctly.

Frida.

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Sweden
The chests are well balanced so going back to the old times would be a bad thing to do, because it was pretty unbalanced back then.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
The loot we found in the previous chests was much more versatile and fun to play! the punch 3 arches in op chest were the best! I wish they would consider it
I really like how it is now. The punch 3 bows are just annoying to play with. The loot that you get in the chest now is nice and balanced.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Between you and me, I definitely understand why the Punch 3 bow should make a return.... ;)

But I'll have to agree with the replies above, I believe the balancing done to the SkyWars loot was definitely needed, and shouldn't be undone.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think the chest right now are better because I always just get on skywars and get bowspammed from the map so this is an no for me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom