Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CorneGraaf

Apr 28, 2019
If you reported someone with the command '/report "name" "offense"', but you entered the wrong name, there is no way back to retract your report. So if Cubecraft can add a command like '/retractreport "name" it will be nice because there is a limit with the /report command.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
If you reported someone with the command '/report "name" "offense"', but you entered the wrong name, there is no way back to retract your report. So if Cubecraft can add a command like '/retractreport "name" it will be nice because there is a limit with the /report command.
Although I see from where this is coming, and it makes sense to an extense it is very easy to figure out a way to exploit it. Especially since Staff get the notification instantly after your /report. Reporting and retracting multiple times could be a way to troll/exploit.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Although I see from where this is coming, and it makes sense to an extense it is very easy to figure out a way to exploit it. Especially since Staff get the notification instantly after your /report. Reporting and retracting multiple times could be a way to troll/exploit.
This

And also, if you accidentally reported the wrong player, you can make another report for the player in question very easy. The other report will either get denied or automatically closed after an hour.

So yes, it could be handy, but it could also be exploited (@Elivat's message).

Reactions: Eli

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Exacly what Elivat said..... This could be a very good way for people to troll with staff... I think it is not handy, because a lot of people gonna troll and retract their reports and report again. I think it is not a good idea.

D

Deleted member 492126

Exacly what Elivat said..... This could be a very good way for people to troll with staff... I think it is not handy, because a lot of people gonna troll and retract their reports and report again. I think it is not a good idea.
Seems like it can be abused.No from me
This could be fixed simply by adding a new rule. If you report and retract multiple times, you get muted/banned, or you lose the ability to use /report

Reactions: srpigglet
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom