Votes: 16 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So over the years, cubecraft has many great staff member, and sadly, life happens, and staff must leave the team. I think there should be a better way to acknowledge those people, even after they leave.

Heres my idea -

Right now, there are different staff member tags next to your name. If your a helper, you have a pink tag that says helper in it, mods have an orange tag, admins have blue, and so on. If a person was once a staff member, they should have a grey tag next to there name. Inside the grey, it would say “Former Staff Member”

This would let people who joined the fourms after a person left the staff team know that that person was once a staff member. It would also look cool, and be an extra sign of thanks to former staff members, even after they left the team.

Thanks for the read :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So over the years, cubecraft has many great staff member, and sadly, life happens, and staff must leave the team. I think there should be a better way to acknowledge those people, even after they leave.

Heres my idea -

Right now, there are different staff member tags next to your name. If your a helper, you have a pink tag that says helper in it, mods have an orange tag, admins have blue, and so on. If a person was once a staff member, they should have a grey tag next to there name. Inside the grey, it would say “Former Staff Member”

This would let people who joined the fourms after a person left the staff team know that that person was once a staff member. It would also look cool, and be an extra sign of thanks to former staff members, even after they left the team.

Thanks for the read :)
It might be annoying for them to get noticed and receive attention even after their retirement, plus it might bring a lot of questions like ,,Why you resigned" which would probably annoy those people if they don't want to talk about it, nor they want to answer such questions.
I also don't think, that the demoted staff members/the network banned staff members should be mentioned like that, since they have been kicked out of the team they most likely have done something that hasn't been for the server's good, if you know what i mean.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree.
This rank will add nothing useful. Most former staff members already got a lot of attention and admiration while they where still staff members. This rank will only cause questions such as "why did you leave?" or "when were you a staff member?" which will be annoying for them. Most staff members that resign don't want to get a lot of attention anymore I guess, they resigned for a reason.

Also like @Technosword mentioned not all staff members resign. Some of them get demoted or fired because they did something wrong. These people don't deserve the rank and it's kind of weird to just not give it to them.

You can always check this amazing thread by Story, showing all staff history and status, also of former staff members!

ItzChocolate

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2020
This is an interesting idea, but like others have said, Not everyone resigns. Many are demoted and some get banned from the network.

Also, the staff resign for a reason, which can be the attention, so giving them a rank that only a select few have would surely give them even more attention.

Cool idea, but I don't think it will be implemented as it has many flaws.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Aight, its disappointing to see people not like your idea, but yall have given some pretty good reasons. Ive been thinking about ways to change it up, and make it more in depth, so i might make a V2 thread on it sometime soon but for now idk. Thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: wxzzrd and luv!
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom