Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a repost of my old suggestion here:

Hey, CubeCrafters!

I have a small suggestion about the /f list command in chat. When you type /f list and one of your friends is playing EggWars teams (Duos/ quads/ mega) -for example-, it displays that they are playing EggWars teams instead of determining that they are playing EggWars duos, quads, or mega. It's the same thing for SkyWars. It says that they're either online in SkyWars solo, or SkyWars teams (I don't know if it shows that they're playing in SkyWars "chaos"). It's supposed to tell that they're online in SkyWars duos, quads, or mega. I think you've already known what is the suggested idea. Just determine what team mode of any game mode of CubeCraft friends are playing.

605666AC-5783-4DD4-AF3C-B02F9EC31CC4.png

~As you can see, it says "Online in EggWars teams". It should be "Duos" or "Teams of 2", depending on the team mode they're playing ofc.
126A9A10-04D2-4B6B-AC3C-451931C3BE13.png

Feedback

-If you agree, please react with agree 🤗.
-If you're unsure, react with unsure, and please let me know why!
-If you disagree, react with disagree, and please let me know why!

All love to staff, members, and partners!

Cya!​

Last edited:

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree because people who use /f list probably know on what minigames those maps are (Duos-Dream, Squads-Ruins)
Hi!

Not all of CubeCraft players know on what minigames those maps are. Many and many players are new to CubeCraft and they sometimes don't know what gamemode of "Eggwars for example" friends are playing from just knowing the map. Also, adding this won't cause anyone to lose anything. It's just a cool feature that won't affect anything and make things worse.
~SoloWarz3405

• Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Top Bottom