Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, I’ve seen some people use reach on the network but there is no such thing to report them for it in game (talking about /report and /sr). I usually just report them for killaura then but they aren’t using that type of hack.. so I’d like that to be an option. Have a good rest of your day everyone

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
if someone's using fly hacks and you report for killaura they're not gonna move on and say you didnt report the right hack.... as well as that reach is usually used with other hacks such as speed and bhop

but theres no harm in adding it

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
if someone's using fly hacks and you report for killaura they're not gonna move on and say you didnt report the right hack.... as well as that reach is usually used with other hacks such as speed and bhop

but theres no harm in adding it
Well I’ve came across a few without using any other hack..

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You are free to report reach cheaters under Kill aura since cheating is cheating after all and we aren't going to straight up deny the report unless it's for fairly obvious reasons, though reason why Reach is no longer a reportable option via /report is due to Sentinel becoming accurate enough to say the least to ban reach cheaters. (Likely why there are a few reach cheaters you are encountering is possibly due to a new bypass cheat client developers have made to bypass Sentinel)

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
You are free to report reach cheaters under Kill aura since cheating is cheating after all and we aren't going to straight up deny the report unless it's for fairly obvious reasons, though reason why Reach is no longer a reportable option via /report is due to Sentinel becoming accurate enough to say the least to ban reach cheaters. (Likely why there are a few reach cheaters you are encountering is possibly due to a new bypass cheat client developers have made to bypass Sentinel)
Thanks for letting me know :)

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom