🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there
So staff say "We always add our name below the message we leave!"
Then you can PM that staff member about the report.
But that will be hard in this case:
rCdrkIY.png

It happened a lot lately.

But I have a solution:
Change "Message from the staff member :"
To "Message from (actual staff name) :"

Or

Let the staff member change this message so his name will be visible.

It might help! Thanks to you for reading!
Let me know if you like this by replying with a decent awnser!

-SanCookie

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
If it happends a lot, you might understand to add more evidence? Or just report the player again.
Anyway, I don’t really mind. Because you can just contact an another staff member about it though.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
If it happends a lot, you might understand to add more evidence? Or just report the player again.
Anyway, I don’t really mind. Because you can just contact an another staff member about it though.
I used to do like 50 reports every week, of course there were some with that didn't have enough evidence, but are like a maybe case, like this one:
Dragonrandomname123: tt
Dragonrandomname123: tt
Dragonrandomname123: ttt
(not a real name minecraft username)
He probably said it because he was laggy,but it could count as spam, however it can be not spam because it isn't exactly the same message, I don't really know how staff members think, some of them are a bit more kind, some of them are more serious.
But back on topic:
I can contact another staff member, but they will maybe not understand why the original staff member denied the report.
I hope this is a clear awnser for you.

MyAccount

Oct 17, 2017
why are you trying to report someone for spam for just saying ttt, realistically you should be able to get 50 reports a week because you dont run into that many bad people, all you are doing is trying to do is get staff or just deny people from saying anything

Reactions: toby-

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey there
So staff say "We always add our name below the message we leave!"
Then you can PM that staff member about the report.
But that will be hard in this case:
rCdrkIY.png

It happened a lot lately.

But I have a solution:
Change "Message from the staff member :"
To "Message from (actual staff name) :"

Or

Let the staff member change this message so his name will be visible.

It might help! Thanks to you for reading!
Let me know if you like this by replying with a decent awnser!

-SanCookie
I would just message a random staff member about it. Not that big of a deal.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
True, I also notice this sometimes will be a good idea to change it to "Message from (staff member's name)"
But I think this message is from zDutchie because there were 2 reports Handled/Closed (In the same category and with the same evidence) and at the handled it was a message from zDutchie so I'm not sure but I think she was the staff member in case ;)
Well thanks
why are you trying to report someone for spam for just saying ttt, realistically you should be able to get 50 reports a week because you dont run into that many bad people, all you are doing is trying to do is get staff or just deny people from saying anything
wtf, it was an example, I just do this when it's like 6 'ttt' because that's getting annoying, I really DONT want to get staff, I didn't even apply and I'm not planning to either. And there are a lot of bad people, mostly swedish but dutch and english too
I would just message a random staff member about it. Not that big of a deal.
ok fine but I would like it more if the staff put their name on a report message

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This is not something that is necessary to have. Usually if a report is denied, it's because the evidence is unclear or insufficient. Keeping that in mind, it is possible there is a mistake but we usually double check with each other if we are unsure. But if you still feel that there is a glaringly obvious mistake in the report handled, feel free to post it under the "Staff Feedback" section on forums where it can reviewed.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This is not something that is necessary to have. Usually if a report is denied, it's because the evidence is unclear or insufficient. Keeping that in mind, it is possible there is a mistake but we usually double check with each other if we are unsure. But if you still feel that there is a glaringly obvious mistake in the report handled, feel free to post it under the "Staff Feedback" section on forums where it can reviewed.
Okay, I understand it, but I maybe will, you can lock this thread because I kinda got my awnser ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈