Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion #1: When you make a mistake writing the name of a rulebreaker or any other mistake, all the details of the report that takes a long time to fill out disappear. I think there should be a way to SAVE your report so that you don't need to remake an entire report.

Suggestion #2: When you are inactive (On the reports page) for like 15 mins it logs you out and I have to re-type my e-mail and passcode. (Side note: the thing I'm about to say is also #3 and a big problem in my opinion) It takes me all the way to the home page and then I have to go back to the reports page again.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Suggestion #1: When you make a mistake writing the name of a rulebreaker or any other mistake, all the details of the report that takes a long time to fill out disappear. I think there should be a way to SAVE your report so that you don't need to remake an entire report.
I can see your frustration here, but the more important things are names and what they've done. Time may help the staff member in a video if it's quite long but besides the point it might help but isn't always needed to write a lot in extra information.

Suggestion #2: When you are inactive (On the reports page) for like 15 mins it logs you out and I have to re-type my e-mail and passcode. (Side note: the thing I'm about to say is also #3 and a big problem in my opinion) It takes me all the way to the home page and then I have to go back to the reports page again.
I never had this issue before I was staff, I was always logged in besides the times I was on a new computer or reset my computer completely. It might've changed since then but I've never personally dealt with it and this may be different for others.

Suggestion #3: You should be able to see who handled your report. Example. Someone didn't ban so and so but there was a mistake and they should have. You have to go to whits end to find this person and then have it solved. I know this specific problem won't happen that often but its better if staff signed who they were to make it just fairer.
Some staff do write their names in the denied messages, Some staff members don't put names as a way to keep people from yelling at them. Today personally I had to handle someone who refused to believe me denying their report was wrong and I had to go into intense details why it was denied and dealt with a lot of hate just from that one person. In a sense it's a way to keep people from yelling at us even more than needed, if they feel the report was wrongly handled and don't know who to contact they can contact a higher up, preferably Tacos, if they really need to know and are 100% it shouldn't have been denied.

Overall I think the first suggestion would be the best suit here and would help a lot of people who tend to fill out all the information besides one category and have to restart. ^-^

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I can see your frustration here, but the more important things are names and what they've done. Time may help the staff member in a video if it's quite long but besides the point it might help but isn't always needed to write a lot in extra information
I think @andyschofie mentioned in a past thread this was actually a bug and its not supposed to erase everything

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Suggestion #1: Im sorry but I dont have this problem. Everything just stays for me.
Suggestion #2: I do think they should fix it.
+1

D

Deleted member 352903

This should be fixed but its not a Big problem...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom