Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Yo Kint here with a new thread but it's not my normal suggestion or artwork thread, it's about a report as you can see as followed:

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 22.38.41.png

You are welcome to leave suggestions down below on why this might've happened. But thanks for reading, Peace.
-Kint

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I assume it's a mistake on the staffs part, I don't know how the system works, but they may have accidentally submitted the unfinished message. But, your report still got denied probably because it had insufficient evidence, or the player was already punished.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I assume it's a mistake on the staffs part, I don't know how the system works, but they may have accidentally submitted the unfinished message. But, your report still got denied probably because it had insufficient evidence, or the player was already punished.
^^^^
Feel free to start a conversation with me if you would like to know why your report got denied.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom