Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 20, 2017
Hello i will start doing report in cubecraft because i see many hackers, hope i help you with it!
First at all, I´am worried if they see them or not
¿How much days do it takes a staff to see a report?

I will try to do 2 reports a day.
My best Regards
~Savage!!!

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hello i will start doing report in cubecraft because i see many hackers, hope i help you with it!
First at all, I´am worried if they see them or not
¿How much days do it takes a staff to see a report?

I will try to do 2 reports a day.
My best Regards
~Savage!!!
Don't worry. A staff member will have a look at your reports. But sometimes it takes time. You just have to wait.;)

angrypim

Feb 3, 2016
When I post a report it wil be anwsered in like 2hours-1day. Make sure you have enough evidence in your yt vid.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
2 reports a day, that's really impressive! But don't make any fake reports. Most reports are viewed according to the time of the report, like if you report when a staff member is online, most likely they will be reviewing it. Sometimes it make take 1-2 days but maximum it would be reviewed within a week.

Also, this isn't related to skywars, so you can post threads similar to these in the 'Everything Else' Sub-forum.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello,

Awesome that you're going to report rule breakers, you help us and the community a lot with that!

Answer on your first question, 'Do they see my reports?'. Yes, of course they see your reports, you really don't have to worry about that. Some Moderators handle Spanish reports, some Moderators handle English reports and some Moderators Handle Dutch reports. It depends on which language you set your report, but they'll see and handle your report. Don't worry about that one! :)

Answer on your second question, 'How long does it take before a Staff Member handles your report'. It depends on how many reports there're submitted per day. It could take 2 hours, it could take 1 day. It really depends. So the best thing you can do after you've submitted a report, is just wait until your report is handled.

I hope I have you some information and I hope that I gave answers on your questions. But, if you have any more questions, feel free to PM me here.

Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom