Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
What is my idea?
cubecraft added that you cant see each other player reports.
but if they add like a friends option so you can select who can see your reports.

Why?
i came up with this idea beacause a friend of my is not really a player reporter he does not really now how to report.
And he is not really active on the forums.

IDK
I dont even know why we cant see each others reports.
pls explain!

N

Nikboo

My reports have not been responded to - I would like to know whether the players I reported were dealt with or not.

There are tons of players who report people every single day. You would not believe how many are reported
If you want your reports answered then you need to either tag a staff member in your reports or PM one with a list of all the reports you have made.
I suggest PM'ing @JesperGeakko as he is pretty much a reports machine. :)

Reactions: DrHam

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
There are tons of players who report people every single day. You would not believe how many are reported
If you want your reports answered then you need to either tag a staff member in your reports or PM one with a list of all the reports you have made.
I suggest PM'ing @JesperGeakko as he is pretty much a reports machine. :)
Also @zRinne. Super fast reports checked :D

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I understand that as I am an administrator myself on another server. I believe this system (along with the staff applications system) is not too good in which players do not get any confirmation that they have even reported someone at all. The applications system is awkward too because feedback is required for any applicant to improve for next time if they wish to make further tries for the staff team. Response is something I'd like to see ameliorated at CubeCraft, despite it being such a large network.

However, thanks for the reply!
Well, your server is not one of the biggest minecraft servers. I'm pretty sure they have optimized the system so it is the best for the staff.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
I've done plenty of reports where people started swearing at me because they were'nt hacking (trust me, they were) and i'm sure this happened to a lot of people who did reports before this was added

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is good like it is now because if the hacker/abuser is active on the forums they will find that you reported them and maybe gonna make a bad conversation with you.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
We disabled it so players can not comment on reports with "this is not a haker", or they are starting a discussion about the report - sometimes with the reporter and offender himself.

This was basically pretty chaotic and it made it harder to go through reports.
I think its more chaos now because your always pestered with endless threads about unanswered reports

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Uuhm what do you mean with that
All they have to do is type in their name as if they were going to appeal and the video link is right there just copy and paste into google and it goes directly to the proof video ive had a few hackers complain in my comments before, they can also narrow it down by

-where the player was standing
- the hackers actions
- which map it was
- who was on that team
- also if they type in chat its clear who it is

A little bit of work but its not difficult to find out who got you banned based on the surroundings of the video

Reactions: Zombiepower

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
The concept of this sounds kind of ridiculous, and requires a lot of coding. Cubecraft decided to make the reports private so no one could just take a look at someone's report and reply with 'This is legit', 'I'm not hacking at all' and stuff like that (Which is necroposting and that isn't allowed on the forums).

Just report hackers at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ , since that's currently the only way to report hackers. If you need a good recording software to record hackers/abusers i recommend OBS which is free and doesn't leave a watermark. And of course, be patient because mods are people too.

If you haven't got a reply from a staff member in a long time (let's go with a week) then be sure to tag them with @(name). This will notify the tagged staff member.

If you need still help with any requirements for good proof feel free to ask.

Kind regards,
FocusPlays

@Camezonda lock?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom