Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

Assuming that this isn't a bug as the reports site has always been like this.
upload_2020-4-2_21-18-31.png

Is this really the best nagivation bar they could have made?

Only a minor quality of life improvement if the devs have spare time, but could we get a proper navigation bar that is easy to use, the current one is just awful if I'm honest.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with you problem. And I’m aware that you said if they have time. But in the end it’s not that much of problem and with the risen amount of hackers. I suppose we should let the developers focus on that. Don’t you think?

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
You guys realise adding this takes no time?

Adding (proper) pagination takes no time. Pretty sure they’re using bootstrap so making it look better is pretty easy..

Precisely, adding spaces between numbers takes next-to-no effort, it's not like they're creating it from scratch just to add spaces to each name. I do like this idea, as it may be more of clarification since the numbers sorta begin to blend together. +1 to the idea from me!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Something else that has always bother me is that you can’t see the report that you submitted again. This is something small but just seeing what you wrote and so would be nice I think.
This might be too much to ask for but an option to be able not order your reports not only on date, but for example: open, handled or denied. And maybe per category.
And all say thank to @Keanu for escalating the threat!

~Fesa

D

Deleted member 294498

Why are all those people arguing about the developers time?
Most of you probably don't even know how long that takes lol (including me)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
@NotGingerGeek are you a developer? If so, and you have the time and of course want to you could apply for developer for Cubecraft!?
(https://jobs.cubecraft.net)

I’d really like to see an other active member of the server become developer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom