Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
The Hague, The Netherlands
Dear CubeCraft,

Me and my friends reported over the lost 5 months a lot of hackers, teamers. However our reports take to much time when the hackers or teamers are banned, they keep hacking or teaming, so I hope you can handle this faster in the future. Thats why I think that you maybe can hire a few guys who handle all the reports. I Really like to do that!

Kind Regards,

JustinS070

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
We have around 30 moderators handling reports, and in my opinion, they do a decent job. It might take a while for them to get to the reports, but it's not like you can't wait. Let them team, and record them again.

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi,

The staff are all busy and they will vieuw the reports as fast as they can.
There are already a few new helpers and maybe more soon.

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
We have around 30 moderators handling reports, and in my opinion, they do a decent job. It might take a while for them to get to the reports, but it's not like you can't wait. Let them team, and record them again.

I now they are doing a Great job, however I think it must go faster, because I was joining a game today, And I saw the same 3 guys teaming again! They ruin the Game for everyone. So I think more guys will help. I can do It with Love!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Staff gets more than 1.000 reports every day. You can't expect from staff to handle them in 24 hours. They have school, work and etc. Besides, they volunteered for this, so you can't force them.

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
Staff members are doing everything for your reports! like @Buuuddy does 100+ reports in a day. I know it's frustrating but be a little bit patient please.;)

Have a good day/night

I now they are doing a great job! They are bussy all day, and I respect that! Thats why I think that more Mods Can solve the issue. I now you cant hire everyone who wants to be Mod, However I think I can be a good helper or mod, for the report issue!

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I now, thats why more Mods can be helpfull.
I see your point, but getting "Good mods" isn't the easiest and quickest. We're slowly getting more staff members, but as you can see, some leave the staff team as well. Waiting for reports isn't a huge concern, so I don't think we should rush to get more staff just for reports

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
I see your point, but getting "Good mods" isn't the easiest and quickest. We're slowly getting more staff members, but as you can see, some leave the staff team as well. Waiting for reports isn't a huge concern, so I don't think we should rush to get more staff just for reports

I Now, they come and leave. However I can be a good Mod. I dont get a chance to prove myself! If I applicate they dont react. What am I doing wrong then?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
As said above, staff are no robots and we did not sacrifice our social life when signing up for the staff position. Especially at this time of the year, where a lot of staff members have exams, it is hard for us to keep the constant flow of reports under control. Also don't forget that reports are not the only thing the staff team does. There are a lot of other, behind-the-scenes tasks that have to be completed within a certain timespan. Reports are just the tip of the iceberg.

Getting more moderators also isn't as easy as it may seem. Unlike some other networks, Cubecraft's management team is very careful when it comes to adding more staff. The helper applications have been open for almost a year I believe, so if you feel like helping us out, make sure to become well known in the community and helpful on the forums so that you can eventually submit an application. :)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
No hire guys who deserve it to become helper or mod!
So, deserving the helper rank = no-life? I don't think so.
On summer, you'll see the reports will get handled faster, since they have more time. While, in may, most of them have their final exams, and, obviously, they're going to sacrificate something of the real life, which can decide its future, because of a blocks game.

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
As said above, staff are no robots and we did not sacrifice our social life when signing up for the staff position. Especially at this time of the year, where a lot of staff members have exams, it is hard for us to keep the constant flow of reports under control. Also don't forget that reports are not the only thing the staff team does. There are a lot of other, behind-the-scenes tasks that have to be completed within a certain timespan. Reports are just the tip of the iceberg.

Getting more moderators also isn't as easy as it may seem. Unlike some other networks, Cubecraft's management team is very careful when it comes to adding more staff. The helper applications have been open for almost a year I believe, so if you feel like helping us out, make sure to become well known in the community and helpful on the forums so that you can eventually submit an application. :)

I Now you guys are very bussy with everything, I now that hire more people is a hard job, However I think that for example a guy like me deserve to become mod or helper. I applicate for helper however no respons, I want to now why? I play everyday, I respect the rules, I help people out if they need it, I report every day. What Am I doing wrong?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I now they are doing a great job! They are bussy all day, and I respect that!
Thats why I think that more Mods Can solve the issue.
Because Of that first sentence that second sentence makes no sense please tell people what you mean instead of mixed messages because I am confused

Where I stand here is... no
if you can do that many report while also going to college, having to attend a track and field meet, study for a week of exams, and many more day-day things then I would understand your point but I doubt you can

also more mods well have you ever heard of... I Don't Know maybe the helper applications

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I Now you guys are very bussy with everything, I now that hire more people is a hard job, However I think that for example a guy like me deserve to become mod or helper. I applicate for helper however no respons, I want to now why? I play everyday, I respect the rules, I help people out if they need it, I report every day. What Am I doing wrong?
you literally have 30 messages
that is what you are missing
you need to be an active member on the forums which being you have 30 messages I don't think you are

Reactions: DrHam
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom