Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but with another name instead of "already banned"

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Hi

I've been reporting for a while and every now and then i get "closed" because the player in question has already been punished by another report or by sentinel.
My suggestion is that you add a result (like handled, closed, and open) which says "already banned" or something so these "succesful" reports wouldn't count as closed reports.

I hope you guys like my idea and implement it into the report system!

Caliditas

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don’t mind about it. Because the report is not accepted so it shouldn’t count as accepted report since the player already got punished via a different report. Also It shouldn’t say “already banned” because If you report the player because it was using swearwords it should say “already muted.
It could better make it to “already punished” or “already handled”
But I don’t mind about this.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly, this wouldn't make a difference. Sure, closed looks a bit negative since it's associated with incorrectly done reports & red seems bad too, but that's not the point. Whether it says "closed" or "already handled", it won't make any difference. I suppose they could change the red colour in "closed" to black to give it a softer feeling just be reading it. That's about all I'd want to do though, since this would mean nothing has to change in the moderator's routine of actually handling reports.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Well, why not
At least you know if it got denied because the player is already punished or if it just wasn't enough evidence.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Honestly, this wouldn't make a difference. Sure, closed looks a bit negative since it's associated with incorrectly done reports & red seems bad too, but that's not the point. Whether it says "closed" or "already handled", it won't make any difference. I suppose they could change the red colour in "closed" to black to give it a softer feeling just be reading it. That's about all I'd want to do though, since this would mean nothing has to change in the moderator's routine of actually handling reports.
under what delusion is black softer than red

should be a nice pastel pink

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom