ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Java Report Website Suggestion

Problem:
Now when you report a player and that player is already reported before. Your report will be closed.
You will receive a message from the staff saying: "This player was already punished by another report."

1631990528394.png1631990577959.png
Solution/adjustment:
I would suggest that this reports can get a Handled status. Because these players did their best to report a hacker. But their report was declined. Also if you report a player in among slimes for example. There are maximum 9 other players that can report that person. And you don't know if they do have report him/her/...

So if you take the time to make a report, I think you should be rewarded for it

1631990862985.png

Please give your opnion and experience with this problem.
@Gemmmmie told me to make a suggestion thread about it.

Last edited:

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
So a hacker can report themselves on an alt and then unblatantly hack. And after a while, the report will be adjourned. Nobody else can report the hacker, so they start blatantly hacking.

Reactions: ToonBer

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
So a hacker can report themselves on an alt and then unblatantly hack. And after a while, the report will be adjourned. Nobody else can report the hacker, so they start blatantly hacking.
It would indeed be very bad if you also get that message if that other person (in this case his alt) his report wasn't accepted.
I hope it is only when the other report is accept, or does it only check on username.

• Agree
Reactions: l0u1s1

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Java Report Website Suggestion

Problem:
Now when you report a player and that player is already reported before. Your report will be closed.
You will receive a message from the staff saying: "This player was already punished by another report."

View attachment 200039View attachment 200040
Solution/adjustment:
I would suggest that this reports can get a Handled status. Because these players did their best to report a hacker. But their report was declined. Also if you report a player in among slimes for example. There are maximum 9 other players that can report that person. And you don't know if they do have report him/her/...

So if you take the time to make a report, I think you should be rewarded for it

View attachment 200041

Please give your opnion and experience with this problem.
I don't agree to that.
My first point is that; the player was not punished through that report, means it must be closed by the staff member.
The second and for me the most important reason is, that the player can create mutliplie reports, just to farm "Handled reports" and staff can't really controll that.
I :disagree:

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
I don't agree to that.
My first point is that; the player was not punished through that report, means it must be closed by the staff member.
The second and for me the most important reason is, that the player can create mutliplie reports, just to farm "Handled reports" and staff can't really controll that.
I :disagree:
It said that an other player made already a report for that person.
Staff can see if your evidence is yours because the leaderboard includes mostly your name. So the fastest reported get a handled an the other player who give a whole discription/better report will get nothing for his effort?…

• Agree
Reactions: l0u1s1

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
the reports site is for reporting people who break the rules, why would you double-handle a report when the sole purpose is to punish a specific player. the most important thing is that rule breakers get punished

As well as that, this has been asked for before and a mod has said its not possible because when a report is marked as handled it punishes the play or smth like that

Reactions: KLsz and ToonBer

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
the reports site is for reporting people who break the rules, why would you double-handle a report when the sole purpose is to punish a specific player. the most important thing is that rule breakers get punished

As well as that, this has been asked for before and a mod has said its not possible because when a report is marked as handled it punishes the play or smth like that
Thank you for your reaction

Why would a mod let me make a thread about this if it isn’t possible?. Also said there weren’t any threads about this.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for your reaction

Why would a mod let me make a thread about this if it isn’t possible?. Also said there weren’t any threads about this.
here is what i'm referring to btw

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom