Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
I wanted to report a group of teamers 3 day ago but the report page wouldn't work properly and I could not submit a report. I tried multiple times with different options but they all had the same outcome.

The report video:

Full Video:

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Maybe you can't submit a report because the video is longer than 5 minutes. Edit your video to 0-2 minutes and try again.

- Dutchy

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDoggo

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi,

Maybe you can't submit a report because the video is longer than 5 minutes. Try editing your video to 0-2 minutes and try again.

- Dutchy
Yes I agree with Dutchy, there's many unnecessary parts, just cut them out unless it is evidence. This might have been denied cause this might not be teaming, they didn't give each other items so this might just be them avoiding each other.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
These players are regular crossteamers. I regularly report them too yet they do not get accepted for some reason.
By now, the amount of time they team in solo eggwars, surely they should be permanently banned but they aren't.
I would suggest you speak to an admin in a private forums message.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,

Maybe you can't submit a report because the video is longer than 5 minutes. Edit your video to 0-2 minutes and try again.

- Dutchy
I've tried a few seconds, a few minutes, 1 second, they all don't work

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom