Should they add those descriptions?

• Yes!

• No. (Please comment!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!

I recently see a lot of players struggling with reporting if there new to it. Some people often don't know where they should report something under. That's why I am suggesting this.

Add little descriptions to some of the reporting options. I made an example.
(Not good at paint, pls forgive me)
yo.png

I'd be an absolute mess if every reporting option had a description like this, so here are two examples to make it overseeable.
1) Put the text in a spoiler.
2) Make the frame larger.
There's no need to give a description to the ''Use of illegal client'' ones, as it's evident.

Any feedback/ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: elchuii
N

No one

None of these needs bigger description . Everyone knows what is swearing , also when you click it , you can see in the orange field : Warning! This offence may require the user to have been warned before they can be punished.

D

Deleted member 59979

I wouldnt say more description there I think that they need to put a link to the guidlines etc on the create new report page as something like that would be a bit to bulky. Also they shouldnt be reporting people if they dont know what the rule is that has been broken

Reactions: Troublesomee
D

Deleted member 100818

If you don't know what swearing means at all, I think you shouldn't report someone in the first place. They could make themselves more clear in the rules and make it almost required to read those first before reporting someone.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
None of these needs bigger description . Everyone knows what is swearing , also when you click it , you can see in the orange field : Warning! This offence may require the user to have been warned before they can be punished.
“Warning! This offence may require the used to have been warned before” isn’t really a description, though.

Thanks for all the comments.

N

No one

“Warning! This offence may require the used to have been warned before” isn’t really a description, though.

Thanks for all the comments.
Everyone knows what means Swearing , so .... it doesnt need desc.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think most of the options when selecting reports are usually pretty straight forward and most players understand them. Although in some cases players may have difficulty with speaking/writing english and may not be able to tell the difference between "bullying" and "swearing", but the staff member dealing with the report will notice and apply the proper punishment.

On top of that, the rules are pretty clear on forums and if ever they still didn't understand something, a staff member would most likely be able to clarify the issue at hand.

Reactions: Troublesomee

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
We know, but a lot of people don't read the rules.
Forget to add something else xD, even though I agree with your suggestion, because it would be a good detail to see the description of each rule, while reporting.

Reactions: elchuii
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom