Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 7, 2020
Hello everyone, how's your day?

Yeah the report system is flawed, you HAVE to have video or photo evidence or else it is invalid. I found myself in a position where I encountered a my screenshots failed to save and so I didn't have my evidence, but I had everything else.
The report consisted of this:

It occurred on 6-7-20 from around 6 pm to 6:30 pm. I had screenshots, but they didn't save correctly and unfortunately I couldn't get it into video evidence. However, I know what he said.

"Only a 9 year old would care about things like that" , "You are an 8 year old" , "I don't care, its just a game and doesn't represent a real person. You need to change your cjeb" (?)

These were in response to being called out in a game of TD with my friend where he placed larger towers in smaller tower spaces, preventing the rest of us from placing any more towers in that entire chunk of the map. After being called out on it, he said the things above.

I sincerely hope you accept this report, and I understand if you do not act based on a lack of evidence. However, this was a serious issue and I want to prevent anyone else from this kind of activity.

Have a nice day!
-AccountAn0nymous

My suggestion is to make a command where you could report someone MUCH easier without a rank. So like you could for example /report (player) for (offense). This would make things much easier for the community to report and make the community a better place. I mostly play TD and it can get somewhat toxic at times. With /votekick gone we can no longer eradicate the one player on our team who keeps placing useless towers and being mean to everyone.

TLDR Report system isn't that great, a command for reporting available to everyone without the need for YouTube video evidence would be awesome.

Of course we could also brink back /votekick but I doubt that's the case.

Have a nice day!
-AccountAn0nymous

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it should stay the way how it is now. If we give stone ranks /report it will get spammed and faked. And if they add /votekick a whole group of friends could kick anyone.

I think they should add more ways to add video evidenceto the report. And meybe just take a look at the screenshot and safe it correctly.:);)

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

We1rdPenguin

May 6, 2020
I think cubecraft should add a replay mod to check for hacks, or /watch (player) for (reason), which would just make sentinal watch them more closely

Apr 7, 2020
I think cubecraft should add a replay mod to check for hacks, or /watch (player) for (reason), which would just make sentinal watch them more closely
I agree with the idea of having a command where sentinel can watch certain people more closely. It would be good for catching rule breakers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom