Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

djstar25

Jul 12, 2016
Dragonia
The reporting process I find takes a while to get through also there's the fact that not everyone has a recording software in there pocket hence alot of hackers getting in and not being banned. I think you guys should add in a plugin that allows the use of a command that alerts staff that are online like " /mstaff help hacker in skywars!! " And it would alert all staff with this message or like all the mods and what not.

Fxhmiiz_

Jan 1, 2016
They used to have this command. /report. But it got removed due to it being severely abused. Players would report other players even though they aren't hacking. ;)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As said above we had a /report but due to abuse it was removed, staff cant join games in progress anyway aside from the PVP server,

However just because a hacker escapes you dosent mean he escaped others in your game or will escape others later on, i normally never mention im recording whats going on

N

Nikboo

Hello.

Cubecraft used to have a /report command however this got quickly removed due to these reasons:

- This command got abused a lot of the time.
- There were many false reports.
- Staff members got spammed with requests to join their game.
- Staff can't join games which are already in progress. (Except from FFA and Assassins)

The command you are proposing will be extremely similar to the /report command, so it will be abused a lot. Players would message moderators to join their skywars game, but in reality, they can't!

I'm sorry, but what you are proposing will most likely not be added onto the Cubecraft network.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom