Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Let me guess how you did the editing.
In the 1.9 maps, where the blockhitting takes place, he's simply in F1, then using a greenscrean / transparent overaly where he used 1.8
In the part where he flies, he's in spectator mode in a game, with F1 once again, then using another overlay.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
In the 1.9 maps, where the blockhitting takes place, he's simply in F1, then using a greenscrean / transparent overaly where he used 1.8
In the part where he flies, he's in spectator mode in a game, with F1 once again, then using another overlay.
Sort off

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy

You used hacks. ez ban repportedd.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

You used hacks. ez ban repportedd.
Hm,
Welp more or less.
I was actually going to make it completely unnoticeable but I had to rush as I still wanted to upload thos today.
And there were a few problems.
Like the Client I wanted to use kept crashing and Mods are apparently not allowed to share their recordings of spectator mode in ffa. So I had to improvise. I found the Suicide Client and it's name is already fitting and I also found a greenscreen texture pack, I used a Pink screen though.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Report hackers here

I would highly recommend reading the the reporting tutorial and guidelines

Thanks for trying to make cubecraft a better place ;)
94f.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom