Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

i agree with both i think a /report command will decrease hackers alot cuz ppl are too lazy to go on website to report them
Another person who didn't read the thread...

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
+1

Another person who didn't read the thread...
Lazy is a big word, they just don't want to report them, sometimes they don't have OBS or another recording program, that's why /report was good back in the days.

If they're too lazy anyway, how exactly will the suggested command improve any of that?
Yeah, back in the days you could do /report (name) (reason)

Now you get it.

They will after using /report, if it gets added in this way.
+1

Last edited by a moderator:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I like these suggestions!
Yes, there are sooooo much threads about this. but I think this one is one of the best!
I agree with both of them.
There are so much players who say: I rec you, I will ban you, but are doing /report.
Nothing happens and they aren't thinking about going to a webstie called https://reports.cubecraft.net/report xD
I also like the rejoin command, but I don't say why I agree with you because it doesn't add something to this thread, xD.
Nice thread, 1+!
Have a nice day!:)

Reactions: Lilleh__

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Which was removed because of abuse.
Yeah i know, but i think they can just handle it easy, abuse results in a ban, but i think i know why they removed it and i kind off agree, but it was kind off handy aswell if i got to be honest.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with both, I have had countless times been kicked from the game because my internet hates me for that 2 seconds and wish I could rejoin my friend in eggwars. Same goes for the report. I think it will be a nice feature to just say in chat, Please visit reports.cubecraft.net to report a player. No need to give a guide in the message too as there is already a guide on the main reports site. +1 from me. Goodluck and Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Yeah i know, but i think they can just handle it easy, abuse results in a ban, but i think i know why they removed it and i kind off agree, but it was kind off handy aswell if i got to be honest.
A report with evidence is easier to know if its legit or abuse.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
The /rejoin would be a nice idea especially if you get timed out or something like that
but i think that the /report command should allow you to send sentinel to watch the reported person (like hypixel) or give staff a notification about a player possibly hacking.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'll start with the report command, I will say this now, this is not about reporting players. Some of you are going to completely ignore this when replying, but here I go. Currently, the hourly messages about the report site are not cutting it. If someone joins five minutes after a message and then want to report someone, they will of course try /report, which does nothing. A better idea would be for that command to give a link to the report site and a short guide to getting the site set up.
Has been suggested before, but I still agree with this idea.

Next, is a rejoin command. Before you go on saying how to is bad for pvp games, this would Only be in games that have respawning (ie eggwars, blockwars). Some things to think about are:

- 1-2 minute maximum. Anything past that can you can not rejoin.

- You can't rejoin a game after your egg is lost or if it's lost while your disconnected

- Death on disconnect, so you don't need to worry about pvp logging, and the respawn timer on rejoin

- If your kicked by staff you can't rejoin.
These are exactly the situations (except the 1-2 minutes situation) in which you can't rejoin which I always had in my messages about the /rejoin command. I also agree with this idea.

D

Deleted member 169486

but i think that the /report command should allow you to send sentinel to watch the reported person (like hypixel) or give staff a notification about a player possibly hacking.
They had that, but it was removed due to abuse, and will not be coming back. From what I understand, Sentinel already watches everyone.

Reactions: Lilleh__

27md

Aug 22, 2017
ohh that makes since but it should be that the ban software/bot idk what its called send to mods if someone have been reported alot and is suspected to be hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom