Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Ok so, there are this group of people that ALWAYS follow us into games, I told them to stop, I recorded how I told them to stop following us and they did it anyway.. I warned them that I was recording and would report, they followed us into games, and left the game when we left like constantly following us and it's bothering me and my friends a LOT. I only recorded two of them because it was only two of them now but it's actually like 5-6 people that disturb us. I just wanted to create a report but I didn't know where to put it, and is it even reportable? Because they ALWAYS do that when they see us and it's very annoying and it's bothering us a lot :(

Reactions: Aurora

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Someone following you around in games is not bannable/reportable. If you want, you may join different lobbies to try to stop them from following you.

In BlockWars are usually like 3-5 lobbies available.. They would follow us into the lobbies, follow us into games and target us in the games.. I asked them to stop and they didn't do that. It has been bothering us a lot, and it has been like this since over a half year! It honestly ruins the whole fun.. They are a clan and that clan always follows us to annoy us, to target us and they just won't leave us alone! It's very very frustrating..

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In BlockWars are usually like 3-5 lobbies available.. They would follow us into the lobbies, follow us into games and target us in the games.. I asked them to stop and they didn't do that. It has been bothering us a lot, and it has been like this since over a half year! It honestly ruins the whole fun.. They are a clan and that clan always follows us to annoy us, to target us and they just won't leave us alone! It's very very frustrating..
Go to another lobby and join a game quickly.

Reactions: DaHammy

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Yup, I know :)
Or ignore them!
If you don't reply on their messages, they won't do it again.

They don't really say something, they are being super annoying and it's frustrating. I'm seeking for help on this.. I want to be able to enjoy my time while playing with my friends without putting effort into avoiding people or switching lobbies or anything of that

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Lol if people stalk you just go to other lobbies, sure ok maybe there is only a few, then join a game quickly before they notice. :)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
They don't really say something, they are being super annoying and it's frustrating. I'm seeking for help on this.. I want to be able to enjoy my time while playing with my friends without putting effort into avoiding people or switching lobbies or anything of that
Yes, I get your point.
Maybe time to get another command?
Something like /ignore?

Reactions: Aurora and DaHammy

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
wijdwlakdwa......... They haven't been trash talking to us, nor messaging us, nor talking to us, they have been simply following us into games, following us to lobbies, targetting us in the games, not leaving us a second alone.. It has been like this since over a half year.. I guess it's completely ok for someone to disturb a group of friends when they are trying to enjoy their time.. I guess staffs nor reporting them can help us with this, @Orangeric88 please lock this.. All I get is "Go in an other lobby" replies. Thanks to all of you for this support, it helped me a lot..

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
wijdwlakdwa......... They haven't been trash talking to us, nor messaging us, nor talking to us, they have been simply following us into games, following us to lobbies, targetting us in the games, not leaving us a second alone.. It has been like this since over a half year.. I guess it's completely ok for someone to disturb a group of friends when they are trying to enjoy their time.. I guess staffs nor reporting them can help us with this, @Orangeric88 please lock this.. All I get is "Go in an other lobby" replies. Thanks to all of you for this support, it helped me a lot..
What did you think we can do for you?

Reactions: DaHammy

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net

If you really want, you can join BlockWars on a different time. As most times there are 2 lobbies and 5 games, it would be hard for them to join in the game you're in.

Lock requested by OP.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom