Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsSennee

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
499
453
79
20
Hello
Nice idea, I want this to be added as well!
 
Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
I agree with your suggestion. This would help a lot, specially if you want to know how many successful reports you have sent through that command, and how many unsuccessful reports as well.
 

Moeskah

Member
Jun 15, 2020
3
6
9
19
Netherlands
discord.gg
I agree with your suggestion. This would help a lot, specially if you want to know how many successful reports you have sent through that command, and how many unsuccessful reports as well.
Yes, exactly that. It's nice to see which reports have been accepted, and also to be able to see all the reports.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jiivan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom