Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
So when i digit /reporthistory i can saw the last 14 reports that i did, but only 14 last ones, wheres the other's?

2019-09-21_18.47.10.png

What im suggesting is to a add a "next page" bottom and a page that show's ur reports statistics. Would be nice too, add rewards to the ones that did a good number of sucessfull reports like:

50 sucessfull reports = 500 exp and 1 super cubelet;
100 sucessfull reports = 1000 exp and 1 uber cubelet;

Last edited:

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
And ... yes, rewards for report hackers, doesn't sound good?

No, not at all. I bet there will be people hacking in alts using VPNs and farming succesful reports. Also, /report takes basically no effort in your part, and gives mods some work. Getting the hacker off the game and helping cubecraft is a good enough reward in my opinion.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
No, not at all. I bet there will be people hacking in alts using VPNs and farming succesful reports. Also, /report takes basically no effort in your part, and gives mods some work. Getting the hacker off the game and helping cubecraft is a good enough reward in my opinion.
Ok, in all of your answer i only take that "Getting the hacker off the game and helping cubecraft is a good enough reward". There's no reason to spend a lot of time using alt accounts to get 500 experience whit 50 SUCESSFULL REPORTS, obviously if that feature join's on cube they will be think better on rewards that will be given.

Reactions: DealWhit

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't think anyone would put this much effort in something for cubelets. Aside from that, VPN's are blocked by CubeCraft. The whole idea of /report is to catch more cheaters, and yes, it gives the Moderators more work, but they signed for that.

To give an answer to this thread, I'd rather see a reward for Forum Reports than for In-game Reports. This to make sure that more people use the Forums.

Reactions: Eli
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I agree with your first idea, but disagree with the rewards for reporting hackers. It is already a reward if a hacker is banned from your game, so you have a chance to win the game and not instantly die to the hacker.

D

Deleted member 492126

No, not at all. I bet there will be people hacking in alts using VPNs and farming succesful reports.
This would probably happen if the reward for getting 10 reports was 5 uber cubelets. However, if the reward is only 500 xp for reporting 50 players, I don't think anyone will buy and use 50 alts when they could easily level up 20 times with a point multiplier

To give an answer to this thread, I'd rather see a reward for Forum Reports than for In-game Reports. This to make sure that more people use the Forums.
Why does the staff team need people to use the forums?? Using /report is way easier than using the website, I don't see the point on forcing people to upload videos to youtube to get rewards when they could use a command

so you have a chance to win the game and not instantly die to the hacker
In most if not all cases you get killed by the hacker before they get banned...

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
There's no reason to spend a lot of time using alt accounts to get 500 experience whit 50 SUCESSFULL REPORTS

I see people spending money on multipliers to upgrade their levels, using hacks on other accounts to get rewards doesn't seem too much of a stretch.

Aside from that, VPN's are blocked by CubeCraft

Like there's no way to bypass that, because cube blocks every single VPN out there.

I don't see the point on forcing people to upload videos to youtube to get rewards when they could use a command

Because its way easier for staff to gather evidence to ban the hacker.

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Well yes, it isn't a terrible idea to be rewarded for your good deeds. There is, however a downside to this. I am not to judge, but I feel like there may be people which will excessively use this feature in such way that they will basically report innocent people without any hesitation. Not very sure about this one, but an interesting concept it is!

Reactions: criolo

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
So I will get a lot of exp because I almost hit 700 succesful reports. The only reward you get for reporting people is to keep the server clean. It's also the only reward you need to get in my opinion.
The focus of that suggest is to add a reports statistics function, at the last i leaves that idea.
The message "You helped ban (nickname)" its the greatest reward that cube can gives to me, this means that mods aren't off and server keeps being clean of those hackers, i doesn't need rewards to keep reporting hackers, that's on of my functions as vip member of this server.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The focus of that suggest is to add a reports statistics function, at the last i leaves that idea.
The message "You helped ban (nickname)" its the greatest reward that cube can gives to me, this means that mods aren't off and server keeps being clean of those hackers, i doesn't need rewards to keep reporting hackers, that's on of my functions as vip member of this server.
So you don't want rewards for succesful reports, hmm?
What are you suggesting here:
50 sucessfull reports = 500 exp and 1 super cubelet;
100 sucessfull reports = 1000 exp and 1 uber cubelet;

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom