Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SxyKitty

Aug 16, 2016
Texas
I have a post of a hacker posted on Oct 14th, set up in the format it is supposed to be set up in. I have Bumped it 3 times and still no action. I also posted another video today of another Hacker. i understand it takes a while to deal with all the post of reported players. I have worked for a server before. It shouldn't take this long to look at a report and make a decision, especially with as many staff i seen online on the forums. Either they are not doing there job. Or this server needs more help. Its a Shame too, cause i really love this server. Ive donated to this server, and would like to stay around it.... but if putting in the effort to record hackers and posting them is just gonna be ignored then whats the point. Hackers already don't respect the server cause they are able to get away with pretty much everything. Even when u tell them you are recording and while be posted if they hack. since no one looks at the post, none of the hackers get banned. so they continue to hack.

Point that I'm trying to get at, is either staff needs to step up there game and start cracking down on the post and hackers. Or More staff needs to be hired. No one wants to play on a server if the staff/employees don't even care themselves what happens.

Love Kitty~

Reactions: Cynamooo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If you've bumped your Reports once or twice be sure to tag online Staff member or
(zRinne, Camezonda or JesperGeakko) they answer pretty fast to tagged Reports... ;) (Sorry for giving you guys extra work <3)
Also if you don't know how to tag it's @ + name ...

Last thing that I want to add:
Cube is looking for new Helpers (if interested:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/
)
And yes Reports are slow and the amount of Hackers has risen since this Summer but don't worry so much they're Developing a new Anticheat

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I just wanted to say the same thing like mateu999 said, but these tips are really helpfull! Try to use them, maybe it will help you. Good luck finding hackers and reporting people!

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I have Bumped it 3 times
Do you tag staff members when bumping? If you don't, you should. If you do, make sure you tag the right staff members. Staff members like Marco Slater, Rubik_Cube_Men, Mac etc. will never reply to player reports as they are way to busy to do that. Helpers can't punish players either so you shouldn't tag them if you do. The best thing you can do is tag active moderators or Sr. moderators.

this server needs more help
The helper applications are currently open, which means they are actively searching for new helpers! They want the best of the best so not everyone who meets the basic requirements will be taken on.

By the way, I have heard that there there are 20-50 pages of new reports every day. Though, I have no confirmation if that's actually true. I wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

SxyKitty

Aug 16, 2016
Texas
I could do that, but still. they shouldn't have a report player section if no one is gonna look at that. and if they want to be tagged, then they should post that in there forum format for reporting players. Honestly, its not my job to even record and report. But i take the time to do it. The staff should at least take the time to do there job and follow up on these reports.

A good Suggestion is have staff that will only deal with reported players on forums. it lightens the load off other staff that deal with problems on the server.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I could do that, but still. they shouldn't have a report player section if no one is gonna look at that. and if they want to be tagged, then they should post that in there forum format for reporting players. Honestly, its not my job to even record and report. But i take the time to do it. The staff should at least take the time to do there job and follow up on these reports.

A good Suggestion is have staff that will only deal with reported players on forums. it lightens the load off other staff that deal with problems on the server.
Part of the issue is with a very buggynew anticheat being written they will have 300 PAGES a day so reports can easily get lost

Supermindkind

Jun 7, 2016
I feel you i have about 5 hacker reports from 2 months ago and one from 2 weeks ago and none of them are answered at all but it had 11 average views per report so i dont know whats wrong

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Then there was this time when I reported somebody (a while ago) and tagged a staff member. He looked at it, but for some reason didn't take any action. It wasn't until a few hours later when another staff member looked at it and took the necessary actions.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom